Compliments

Yeye

Silver Member
First day back at work after two weeks off and showered with compliments, what a fab boost! It's so nice when people notice and ur hard work starts paying off. Thanx LT :)

Congratulations! I bet it felt amazing and make the shakes worth drinking lol, x

That must be nice for you. You deserve all those compliments for your perseverance. Oddly, I'm trying to hide my weight loss at the moment from people by continuing to wear baggy jumpers and cardigans because I'm not telling many people I'm doing this diet but not sure how long I can keep it up for. I have fun imagining their reactions when I suddenly reveal all and I'm 2-3 stone down.

thats great to hear i'm delighted for you :)

You deserve it cos you've lost a huge amount in such a short time.....good luck with the rest X

ps aren't the compliments fab? I dont want them to ever stop!

yeahhhhh, the compliments are great, ur doing fab girlie, keep it up, Im going to be bridesmaid in july for my best friend, she's in america so i havent seen her in a year, she knows im loosing weight but doesnt know the extent, so i cant wait to see the look on her face lol, but i suppose she will figure it out when i give her my dress size

Thanx everyone, I'm really pleased with how my weightloss is going, almost half way there :) x

Woohoo. What a boost!

Back