Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Compulsory 810 Week Weigh In

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cerulean, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    As suspected I put on 2lb in my official weigh in. I was that unbothered by it and I was busy tonight so I drank all of my fluids before weigh-in and ate 2 food packs and wore a jersey maxi dress and cardi rather than my short light cotton dress I usually wear on WI day. So I'm a little annoyed that the gain even raised an eyebrow, because in my book that's not really a gain. So many times on LL I've weighed in wearing practically nothing after a perfect week where I was wearing jeans the week before and STS so in theory that was a gain. It's the first time I've ever had a gain whilst being 100% and I'm cool with it. I'm not hungry, I did not go over 810 calories on any day of 810 week.

I sound defensive don't I, yeah? I kind of wish I had worn my tiny clothes and only drank half my water and just had one food pack to keep my unblemished record, but I had a point to prove, damnit! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SCALES. What was somewhat annoying was the tape measure not budging either. Oh well - I know I'm smaller even if the weights and measures don't!

What is somewhat annoying is that over 2 weeks I have put on 0.5lb! So I've put on weight and can get into my 14 work trousers. Hmmmm...just watch out for my replies if you come on here saying you've *only* lost 3lbs this week ;)

Still - next week's WI should be awesome.

I had my audition and it was fun and went pretty well - I am v tired at the moment - a bit too busy and too much running around from 6.30 in the morning until 10 at night 2 days in a row...luckily tomorrow is a night off...

So - you know - hope you all have good WIs this week...and spare a thought for me and my mortal nemesis, my consultant's scales :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    i totaly agree with what you say about the clothes and water before weigh in.. im seeing my cdc this morning at 10.30 and ive only had a glass of water and wont have any shakes until i get home.. it sounds silly because i know if i drink loads and have the shake it will seem like ive gained when i know its the water etc,, or if i wear jeans at weigh in i know it will say a gain.. so i'll wear what i wore last week, who cares if she thinks i dont own any other clothes!!! lol

stick with it xx

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    funny story ;) I'm still wondering what I'm going to wear on friday when I'm seeing my consultant....jeans are pretty heavy aren't they ? that's what I wore last time...I'm definitely going to have a shake though and maybe some water....but I intend on weighting myself in the morning, I think MY scale will be my official pilot rather than the consultant one...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.