Concerned about Wetherspoons

Mel20

I'm working on a theatre production at the moment as Wardrobe Manager so i've been pretty busy and finding it hard to cook when i'm getting home past 8-9pm every night..
Across the road from the theatre is a Wetherspoons
and last Wednesday we all decided to go there for something to eat during our break.

I had a jacket potato with beans and a steak.. I thought i was being good but after reading certain things on here, i'm really quite worried?
What's the truth about the steaks? Did i make a huge mistake? If i have, i know never to go near them again! But worried i've messed my diet up now! :( Argh!

Oh dear :(
Ok, thanks for the info! I had a look on the website and searched for wetherspoons but couldn't find anything!!

I will have the 5 bean chilli then in future visits!!

Thanks x

Ah yes, found it! Thanks! That's scary how many syns are in the steaks!! I will avoid them like the plague from now on!! x

Ah i know, i thought it was healthy! It's taught me a lesson now though! As i keep getting told at my group, check the syns before you eat if your not sure!

Thanks for your help xx

Actually if you look at the nutritional information on wetherspoons website for a jacket potato with beans (no butter and no salad dressing) it is only 1.9g of total fat and 514 calories, which is right for a large size baked potato and beans.

The 13g of fat one, is including butter and salad dressing.

Back