Concerned for my friend

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
Hi all

My friend is also doing CD along with me and she's lost around a stone so far. However, she sometimes picks ie a few sweets here and there so when she does that, she doesn't have all her packs per day. Some days she only has one pack!! I tell her she shouldn't as she's losing vital vits etc but it's not working.

Will this do her long-term harm/make her hair fall out or something? I'm at a loss as to how to stop her doing this without finding some info to scare her!

Hi all

My friend is also doing CD along with me and she's lost around a stone so far. However, she sometimes picks ie a few sweets here and there so when she does that, she doesn't have all her packs per day. Some days she only has one pack!! I tell her she shouldn't as she's losing vital vits etc but it's not working.

Will this do her long-term harm/make her hair fall out or something? I'm at a loss as to how to stop her doing this without finding some info to scare her!

Difficult one this - I had a friend that I did LL with and she did the same, dropped packs all the time... The top and bottom is, you do it properley and you get the benfits, if you dont you wont! I know that when doing this with a friend its meant to make the journey more bearable I'm not so sure, I found it distracting so probably better that she doesnt tell you much of what she's doing - it can be a form of self-sabotage!

Back