Confess, Progress, Impress!

Sounds good well done- did u have fun?x

Actually become obsessed with food.
I'm honestly salivating over pictures of pecan pie... i've never even eaten pecan pie! And now I've found recipes for pecan pie cookies, and pecan pie bars and I now just want to eat myself to death.
When I've reached my goal weight I can't wait to have a treat once a week. First is belated pancake day, with syrup, and nutella, and chocolate chips, and marshmellows. Then I'm making a bloody pecan pie because it looks amazing.

I'm obsessed. Yet haven't cheated once. And have been rewarded with another crap loss, I lost weight better when I used to fanny about and restrict my calorie intake whilst still eating junk food. Blah. Sulky sulk sulk. Looking on the bright side that it's helping me control my appetite and giving me all the nutrients I need.

pecan pie though.

infiniteandserene said:
Actually become obsessed with food.
I'm honestly salivating over pictures of pecan pie... i've never even eaten pecan pie! And now I've found recipes for pecan pie cookies, and pecan pie bars and I now just want to eat myself to death.
When I've reached my goal weight I can't wait to have a treat once a week. First is belated pancake day, with syrup, and nutella, and chocolate chips, and marshmellows. Then I'm making a bloody pecan pie because it looks amazing.

I'm obsessed. Yet haven't cheated once. And have been rewarded with another crap loss, I lost weight better when I used to fanny about and restrict my calorie intake whilst still eating junk food. Blah. Sulky sulk sulk. Looking on the bright side that it's helping me control my appetite and giving me all the nutrients I need.

pecan pie though.
Mmmmm pecan pie.
Keep at it chick. The pecan pie will still be there later. And om so with u for belated pancakes! X

I made pecan pie for Thanksgiving - while it is very very good, it is almost 100% sugar and fat. And it'll be there after you reach your goal weight and have better control over your eating - hang in there! :)

thanks girlies :) :)

Still no cheating, there are packs of toffee muffins and chocolate chip muffins downstairs. I don't know why but I think this is the biggest temptation for me so far.. Maybe because I'm due on. But I even picked them up to evaluate the calories.
Didn't eat them though..

On my scales, naked, in the mornings, in 131. Been stuck there since Sunday morning.
I can't stop thinking about food though, really. I can't wait to be on the next step to eat muesli and strawberries omg.

infiniteandserene said:
thanks girlies :) :)

Still no cheating, there are packs of toffee muffins and chocolate chip muffins downstairs. I don't know why but I think this is the biggest temptation for me so far.. Maybe because I'm due on. But I even picked them up to evaluate the calories.
Didn't eat them though..

On my scales, naked, in the mornings, in 131. Been stuck there since Sunday morning.
I can't stop thinking about food though, really. I can't wait to be on the next step to eat muesli and strawberries omg.

Omg to be under 140 *dreams*!
Mmmm strawberrys. Yum!
Well done hun! X

haha! I'll be happy when I'm under 120! Hopefully just a few months now..
Lost a pitiful 0.2lb this week, not a surprise considering I'm incredibly bloated and retaining water like crazy!
Now onto step 3. Very, very excited to eat muesli, strawberries, grapes, apples, raspberries etc ah!! :) xxx

I'm so impressed that you haven't given in to temptation, keep up the good work. You'll be below 120 sooner rather than later. :)

infiniteandserene said:
haha! I'll be happy when I'm under 120! Hopefully just a few months now..
Lost a pitiful 0.2lb this week, not a surprise considering I'm incredibly bloated and retaining water like crazy!
Now onto step 3. Very, very excited to eat muesli, strawberries, grapes, apples, raspberries etc ah!! :) xxx

Ooh step 3. Exciting!! Keep up the good work. N keep guzzlinthat water to fight the bloat! X

I'm so impressed that you haven't given in to temptation, keep up the good work. You'll be below 120 sooner rather than later. :)

Ah thank you! :D

Enjoying step 3 very much. I am constantly full though, and I feel like I have perhaps snacked on one too many grapes?! Insane to worry about eating a few extra grapes, right? Other than that, stuck to it :)

Back