Confessing...

LOL, still recovering from the 'bog hug'...

:8855:

Nice... :D :D :D

Oh, you peops are so lovely. Some of your comments made me want to cry (in a good way - can you cry in a good way? Oh well, I did, anyway :)).

:grouphugg:

I had a long chat with my colleague yesterday while we walked around the park, and she was brilliant about it all. Obviously, she thinks I'm barking for doing Cambridge and I don't think she really understands why I can't just do a 'normal' diet and still do lots of exercise (I'm not sure even I properly understand that, only to say that I've tried that before and it didn't work out so well - whereas Cambridge has worked for me in the past :)).

So we're going to go every other day next week, and not walk for any longer than an hour. I'm thinking I should be able to manage that, but if not, I'll cut it back to two days if necessary.

As for the diet, I'm going to SS it for the weekend (as I didn't exactly get back on track yesterday - least said, soonest mended :D), and then probably do 810 on the days that I walk. I'll see how that works out and amend as necessary.

I want this first stone off now and I want it off fast, LOL. :sign0009:

Thank you all again so very very much.

Anna needs a somethng a lot bigger with much more absorbancy than tenna lady pmsl

So glad that you spoke to your colleague and that you're feeling brighter and more positive - good on you xx

Back