Confession and weigh in!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well I was seriously depressed last night, having a redally bad day on a downer and partner offered to take me the pictures....boring... he never gets a monday off work but he did this week so we went for a drink! I had a meal off the 810CD menui, which wasnt as exciting as it seems hehe then I drank vodka tonic all night, and didnt join my hubby in a chippy at the end of the night!! So I had a planned cheat and I was so in control it felt great, I got weighed this morning and lost 4lbs!!! Takes my total to 26lbs, and going into my 6th week now :) Im in ketosis this morning and back to lots and lots of water, and I had a bloody brilliant night, it gave me a lift I really really needed :) p.s I dont reccomend cheating!! xxx

pleased for you - although be careful of alcohol when in ketosis, it can make you quite ill.

great loss!

Well done on the weight lost. Although you cheated i am sure it was the pick-me-up you needed to get you over the hurdle and back on track

well done .. your soon be the 9 stone you want to be .. no more cheating LOL:break_diet: ..but as others have sia i am sure it was the boost you needed to tackle the rest of the weight well done xx

Great loss YumyMumy!! :):)

Great to hear you enjoyed your controlled cheat good luck with being on track:)

awsome, I may have to perform a Controlled cheat :p
question

did the food taste better? :eek:

always wanted to know that :p

not much, I appreciate healthy food more but it definately wasnt good enough to make me raid the fridge! x

awww :(
its good that its not making you want to raid the fridge but its a shame it was drop dead gorgeous food hehe :p x

Back