confession....need help :(

supermummy

ok..here it goes.......
Its day 6 for me today and as some of uz might know me mentioning the urge to cook n bake. Well today i spent all day in the kitchen cooking for hubby. After finishin dinner i asked him did he enjoy it? to which he replied not really, its not somethin i would have regularly. I dont know what happened to me but i went back into the kitchen and began eating :(
In my head i was thinkin, stop ur gonna regret this, its ur 1st WI tomorrow...but nothin could stop me!!
Thinkin about the whole scenario now i feel that iv let myself down. I was really hoping for a big loss in my 1st wk, but i guess that aint gonna happen now. Feel so miserable and just wanna stuff my face coz im a fat cow anyway.

Replace all those negative thoughts with positve thoughts of how you will be in just a couple of months time. Think of all the reasons why you want this so badly (keeping them positive), write them on post-it notes and stick on your fridge, cupboards, mirrors, all over the house in fact!!!! YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT HONEY. Put this blip behind you and don't let it ruin all your efforts over the last 6 days. Put it behind you and forget it, you can't change the past but you can dictate your future xx

i agree with the above. you are not a fat cow. nor have you ever been. you're a bigger size than you want to be. and that is within your control.

oh, and while you're at it. tell your hubby to make his own dinner next time if he's going to be so ungrateful :D

abz xx

Hugs honey. A fall like this is not a failure... not if you get up, dust yourself down and carry on. Lots of us here have had similar issues of trying to 'stuff down' anger, hurt or unhappy feelings with food... but that doesn't work. Facing the feelings and working through them is the only way to resolve an emotional conflict. (ie: 'Sorry you didn't like the dinner because I spent all day making it... feels like that was a waste of time, then!' He'd probably see how ungrateful his comment was & you could talk/laugh about it, lighten the hurt.)

The baking all day was about you needing to be doing things with food, as well as wanting to do something nice for hubby - you'd have loved that meal, I know, so it hurt that he didn't go overboard on it. Things like that can feel like rejection. BUT... the deed is done now... didn't solve the problem, but if you LEARN from the mistake it can spur you on and help you on your journey. Hugs honey and good luck.

xxx

:hug99: I completely understand where you are coming from. I had a binge yesterday after losing a whopping 12lb..makes no sense really does it? I've spent my life burying emotions under food, and i think we all understand why you did it. Go to your weigh-in, be honest with your CDC, and vow to vent your emotions in future. Your husband was really thoughtless to say that and you have every right to tell him so.
You are not a fat cow honey. The world is full of people who can put you down..don't be one of them. I understand completely the lack of control you felt when you were eating.. I swear I momentarily blacked out when I was doing it..which makes it all the more pointless doesn't it?
Start again from now. What's done is done and no amount of self-loathing or guilt is going to change it. You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for. You CAN do this xxx

I would like to say a big huge thank you to everyone whos replied. I was feelin really down and lonely and didnt wanna go to my first WI today, but after reading all ur comments and the support uv given me, i am ready to face today.
Thank you so so much. I love u all. x

ok..here it goes.......
Its day 6 for me today and as some of uz might know me mentioning the urge to cook n bake. Well today i spent all day in the kitchen cooking for hubby. After finishin dinner i asked him did he enjoy it? to which he replied not really, its not somethin i would have regularly. I dont know what happened to me but i went back into the kitchen and began eating :(
In my head i was thinkin, stop ur gonna regret this, its ur 1st WI tomorrow...but nothin could stop me!!
Thinkin about the whole scenario now i feel that iv let myself down. I was really hoping for a big loss in my 1st wk, but i guess that aint gonna happen now. Feel so miserable and just wanna stuff my face coz im a fat cow anyway.

Awww Im sorry I missed this thread at the time you probably needed more support :wave_cry:

I want to say you are not a FAT COW and you have not let yourself down so stop the negative thoughts and turn them around. You can pick yourself up and dust yourself down adn take it for what it is ...a minor blip.

You have done so well to do 6 days - well done so far. I am sure you will not have jeopordised your loss too much and more so because I am assuming that you have just had the little blip and got straight back on track. So keep smiling :) and keep us informed of your fabulous weight loss that you are going to have :D

You sound like my sister......tell him he is an ungrateful bugger and next time he can make his own dinner (or give him something with LARD in so he can get fat and you can say that about his efforts!!!!)
You are not a "fat cow anyway" you are a supermummy and a sex bomb waiting to get loose so dont lose site of what you are trying to achieve!!! you go missus x

Back