confession!!! Oooops!

melh

Hi all
Back on day 3 of so called restart and just want to say how appalling i have done so far! i've lost 3 pounds which i know is good and clearly a miracle because i have failed to stick to sole source. Now i'm trying again tomorrow and i'm even more determined to stick to this. I'll definately get back on here tomorrow night and let you all know how i get on. Fingers crossed because i am so own about my weight at the moment and feel very self conscious. I know if i just pull myself together i can do this! I've got my packs out and put them on the worktop ready for the morning and i've stuck a chart to my fridge to keep a track on my weight loss. I'm afrai i'm really bad and have to weigh every day otherwise can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Sorry to waffle on but this means a lot to me as i'm sure you all understand.
Mel x

oh mel dont worry hun ....now 2morrow is a new day and its the 1st day of your diet 100% u can do it hun... 1st 3 or 4 days are the worst just get loads of water down u and keep focus... YOU CAN DO IT U WILL DO IT !!! good luck hun xx

best of luck with the restart hun,
just focus on why you want this,the food you are eating only makes you feel much worse.
with a pma(positive mental attitude)
you can do anything,
elaine x

Back