Confession time!

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
I've been bad!! Have done my ankle in so no gym this week and I was feeling so fed up yesterday I made my poor DH buy me a chinese!!

Back on the shakes today though so hopefully not too much damage done. I'm soooo annoyed though cos noe I'm back over 14st and I was so pleased to be under. Why do I do this to myself???!!

Claire xx

Tut Tut Tut!!!!

Your DH should not have bought it for you!!!! I know my OH would absolutly put his foot down and give me a right bollocking if i even mention i wanted food!

Kick you DH up the butt and tell him not to do it again!

And then jump straight back into it chick :)

Unfortunately I have him so well trained he just does as hes told!! I know I've been bad. TBH I ate hardly any of it and its been repeating on me all day so it really wasn't worth it!!

Lol!!!!!!

Ok, well that feeling is good! Every time you think you want a chinese remember the horrible feeling you are feeling now :D

oh hunny - my best advice is just get back on the shakes again and you will be under that 14st in no time at all!

Get back on it tomorrow!

sod today, whats done it done, no point dwelling.. get back under 14st this week, and remember it for next time u have a crappy day!

xx

Aaah In all the posts of people eating everyone says they don't even enjoy it!

Good luck getting back on chick fx

Im so worried that i will get days like u and that i will fail, but we are all human, at least u are doin the right thing and getting rite bak on track x

Back