Confession

Pink_Fluff

Chocoholic
Ok I confess I completely broke the diet this evening. Went to the chippy next door and had fish a chips followed by a chocolate sundae from Morrisons (if I'm going to be bad I want to get my money's worth lol!) and chilled out watching a DVD.
I know I should feel guilty but I don't. I decided to give myself a treat and now I've done it I know I'll be back on the diet tomorrow and if I don't lose this week, thats ok but I'm sort of hoping this might kick start my metabolism. To be completely honest I feel rather sick! Oh well I always think its important not to deprive yourself.

Don't worry hun, it's not as if you totally binged for a couple of days or anything and you're right now and again doesn't hurt. You need a break indieting sometimes, you'll be ok x

A-OK hun its good to have a free meal sometimes. But tomorrow jump right back on the train!

I am, feel really full still which I don't like but had a shake for breakfast. I weighed myself this morning as well and a 4lb loss. I'm thinking it'll catch up with me next weigh in though!

Back