Confession

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Pink_Fluff, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Pink_Fluff

Pink_Fluff Chocoholic

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ok I confess I completely broke the diet this evening. Went to the chippy next door and had fish a chips followed by a chocolate sundae from Morrisons (if I'm going to be bad I want to get my money's worth lol!) and chilled out watching a DVD.
    I know I should feel guilty but I don't. I decided to give myself a treat and now I've done it I know I'll be back on the diet tomorrow and if I don't lose this week, thats ok but I'm sort of hoping this might kick start my metabolism. To be completely honest I feel rather sick! Oh well I always think its important not to deprive yourself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Don't worry hun, it's not as if you totally binged for a couple of days or anything and you're right now and again doesn't hurt. You need a break indieting sometimes, you'll be ok x

4. Caloriefree

Caloriefree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    A-OK hun its good to have a free meal sometimes. But tomorrow jump right back on the train!

5. Pink_Fluff

Pink_Fluff Chocoholic

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I am, feel really full still which I don't like but had a shake for breakfast. I weighed myself this morning as well and a 4lb loss. I'm thinking it'll catch up with me next weigh in though!

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Ah well what's done is done. Fingers crossed it doesn't catch up with you on your next weigh in though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.