Confession.......

Wee Doll

Silver Member
I was so naughty lol

Ok so I kept to 15 syns on Friday when I was out drinking and thought that would be ok.

ooooo how wrong was I lol. I was very hungover on saturday and couldnt eat until wayyyyyyy later on in the day. So me and the OH went out for lunch and I was bold lol I ordered grilled chicken in cajun spices with champ which had loads of butter in it :S and then yesterday I had chocolate cake at my grannys birthday lol :S

im not annoyed at myself as its my own fault if I gain on wednesday lol However im trying hard to rectify it. I went to a body combat class (1 hour) today in the local leisure centre and then I powerwalked it home ( bout 20 mins )

Im going out on the bike later today and ive got a step up and dance class tomorrow. fingers crossed that I can even maintain last weeks weight

anyway il stop ranting ... anyone else got any confessions ?

i drank half a bottle of wine, a large class of champagne, and approx 10 shots of sloe berry vodka on Sat night!!!

Ooof.

as long as you enjoyed it lol

i was jus texting my OH to say the cake is shouting in my kitchen

" psssst jo, eat me im yummy and chocolatey" lol

My will power is good today though im feeling very hungry today so everything im eating is speed or super speed :)

I did - and had diet mixers - i also didnt have a takeaway and cooked chicken and rice for my friend and I - so i guess it could have been lots worse!!!!!

(my fave takeout is probably Pizza!!!)

Resist the cake - just think of the scales!! x

im resisting lol i wish i could throw it out but i dont think my daughter or OH would be best pleased lol

im not a fan of pizza myself my fav take out is indian :( the fattiest of them all lol

as Laura says you can choose lighter less synnage options with Indian - with Pizza its just bread and melted cheese all the way!!! lol! x

i love lamb rogan josh .... hmmmm that i think will deffo be on the cards when i hit my half stone award :)

i had a munchy night last night too lol hopefully saved enough syns to cover it though and like you i hit the gym this morning lol feeling guilty and fat today though :( i'm a wednesday weigher too so time will tell! xx

oh yes - i am on damage limitation (Thursday weigher) so im reducing my syns to around 5 a day instead of 15!!!! x

does it not make you feel better to just let it all out and confess lol

i feel great tbh, i felt terrible last night after i ate the cake the guilt was horrific lol but today i cant stop laughing cause i know i shouldnt have ate it, its my own fault if i gain ( i can gain after eating the cake cause i think i ate bout 1/4 of the cake lol )

I think when i get myself down bout being bad and eating badly i tend to stay on the self destruction path so im findin now being happy and admitting it makes me feel good and helps me get back on track :)

lindsay what time do you weigh in at morn or eve?

does it not make you feel better to just let it all out and confess lol

i feel great tbh, i felt terrible last night after i ate the cake the guilt was horrific lol but today i cant stop laughing cause i know i shouldnt have ate it, its my own fault if i gain ( i can gain after eating the cake cause i think i ate bout 1/4 of the cake lol )

I think when i get myself down bout being bad and eating badly i tend to stay on the self destruction path so im findin now being happy and admitting it makes me feel good and helps me get back on track :)

lindsay what time do you weigh in at morn or eve?
weigh in at 6.30pm how about you? x

7pm lol

i wish i was closer to the end of the week and also in the morn but the class is only on in evenings :(

7pm lol

i wish i was closer to the end of the week and also in the morn but the class is only on in evenings :(

yeah im in the same boat, i also feel guilty about just weighing and going so stay for group so dont get out for ages! Do you have tea before you go? I dont lol

A friday morning class would be good! :D lol xx

no i dont have mine until i come home lol i dont usually get back until after 8:15 and by then im starving

confession - I'm sitting here reading this thread while eating 14.5 syns worth of caramel shortbread, its soooo good. Trapped at work till 9pm so this passes as dinner, got an apple too somewhere

Back