Confession!

beckyblue

Silver Member
Just been for a meal (unplanned) had a mixed grill (only thing bad was the 1 sausage and a slice black pudding) and I had a cheesecake with cream! Writing it on here so I don't feel as bad! Lol I know I should've stuck to plan but it us the first time I have really gone off it, and u enjoyed every bit! Not bearing myself up and getting straight back to it tomorrow! Oh and I had a liqour coffee! ;)

Sometimes when these places advertise a mixed "grill" the food is actually fried, so I'd make certain of that, and if it turns out it was fried, you need to add some syns... sorry.

We all go off plan for a meal or a day here and there, but you need to go back on plan asap!
Good luck :D

A treat does no harm PROVIDED you are able to see it is a treat and not an excuse to fall off plan for a day or two. Well done gor jumping straight back on plan, I hope you enjoyed the mixed grill :)

I have pizza and chips once a week and I've not seen any harm thus far :)

Woke up this morning and had a lovely sw full brekkie, going to save some syns over the next few days to try and limit damage! :)

Back