confession

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by supermummy, 18 November 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

:eek: day5, ive just had a slice of pizza. Couldnt stop. I know its no excuse but its totm and felt really depressed, down and sore. needed some comfort food and it happened to be my daughters leftover lunch.
    Just felt i needed to take it out and confess.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    It happens - put it behind you an move on - drink drink drink your water - and start a fresh from now - there is nothing you can do about it now - but it is a blip not a catastrophe x

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi supermummy, it will only be a catastrophe if you let it.. exactly what Dogtanion said, get back on it and glug the water :)

You'll be fine, it'll hardly notice x

5. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

hmmm... hardly notice. Sarah, it was a big piece.

6. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

im not gonna start stuffin my face now. i am stickin to it. i just wanted to confess otherwise it felt like a naughty secret

7. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

It happens - well done for confessing AND going back to the drawing board :)

8. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx guyz. i know i can come here and will get some positive feedback from u all unlike others who bring you down which then in makes you turn to food. so thanx again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.