Confessions and Tears!

anradharc

Hi all
Am so cross and disappointed with myself lately. Had up to last week lost 14lbs, sprained an ankle, then completely switched off...think I've gained at least 5 lbs in the last 10 days. Why, why why do I always do this self-destruct, bingeing, almost willing myself to fail? Ankle is bad but no excuse for the sheer pig I've made of myself lately. Didn't even log on here as I knew someone would 'talk me down' just stayed binge, binge...
I would love some of my original mojo back- the one that said: no more- that's enough- you can do this!
Anyone else had feelings like this?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have wrote a similar thread myself so I know exactly what you mean and how your feeling. I keep asking myself the same question WHY??? I am unhappy the way I am, I want to lose weight, so why do I keep eating everything in sight? The only person im cheating is myself. Sorry I cant help but just wanted you to know your not alone x

Hi Anradharc, You certainly are not alone as has already been said! That's mostly why we are all here because we need the support and encouragement from others to keep us on the straight and narrow, so to speak!
So...where is your diary!?! How can anyone support you if we can't find you?
Don't worry we are not going to immediately jump on your back and berate you every time you eat a few things that are not in your diet programme... as you no doubt know.
And stop calling yourself a failure..def not the best thing to do! We all have blips and if you call it a BLIP it won't be so hard to kick yourself back into gear.
Try it and let me know how you get on!
Take care and all the very best to you....:)

Don't beat yourself up. Up your excersise this week , maybe weights or gentle walks, and learn from your mistakes. You don't know four sure that you gained. You've done so well so far. My leader suggested getting a pair of too-snug jeans. Extra food would make you uncomfortable. Do not wear tracksuits etc as the loose waistband ecourages you to eat more.Whens your weigh in?

Thanks girlies! Deep down I guess I knew I wasn't alone...Bless this site!
Gonna call this a blip and even if worst comes to worst am still losing overall from start date...
Gonna swim today- water always cheers me up for some reason and shouldn't give the ankle too much problem.
Don't have a diary on here...must start one- weigh in Friday...have 6 days to row something back!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I completely agree with everything that has been said, you are not a failure,we are all human and its how we bounce back from these blips that shows how awesome we really are. I'm keeping a journal, and you wouldn't believe how soul cleansing it can be when you fall off the wagon to write it all down,I also write down why I did it, it feels like a bit of closure and clears the head a bit. Mini mins is also a mine of information and support. xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back