1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Confessions of a foodaholic!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Ellejay156, 27 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Ellejay156

Ellejay156 Well-Known Member

Hi. My name is laura and I am addicted to food!

I have come to this conclusion as no matter what I do I always seem to be focused on food!

Unfortunately I can't go cold turkey as I kinda need food to live! :-(

I have "been on" slimming world for about 6 years. This particular time is coming up to 2 years. I am 1.5 stone lighter but am a little upset as I realised in the last year I have "lost" 31 lb however I weigh the same as I did 12 months ago!

I am hoping writing a diary may keep me a little more focused and I am hoping to meet some lovely people to share my experiences with.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing your diary, I feel a bit the same about food, and I've also been on either slimming world or other eating plans for years, and am heavier than I have ever been!

4. Ellejay156

Day 1 was fab! Had 9 syns and really enjoyed it. Had sw pad Thai which was really yummy.

Well day 2 = fail!

Made a stew which was foul! Not sure what happened. Lol. Never made a stew that tasted that bad. Ended up getting a mcds and eating a stupid amount of syns.

I mean how can I fail on day 2!

Day 3 today. Am hoping for a better run!

5. Ellejay156

Feel like I'm loosing it!

Hubby = v unhelpful. I need to sort myself out but I just don't know how.