1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions of a foodaholic!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Ellejay156, 27 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Ellejay156

Ellejay156 Full Member

Hi. My name is laura and I am addicted to food!

I have come to this conclusion as no matter what I do I always seem to be focused on food!

Unfortunately I can't go cold turkey as I kinda need food to live! :-(

I have "been on" slimming world for about 6 years. This particular time is coming up to 2 years. I am 1.5 stone lighter but am a little upset as I realised in the last year I have "lost" 31 lb however I weigh the same as I did 12 months ago!

I am hoping writing a diary may keep me a little more focused and I am hoping to meet some lovely people to share my experiences with.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Looking forward to seeing your diary, I feel a bit the same about food, and I've also been on either slimming world or other eating plans for years, and am heavier than I have ever been!
  4. Ellejay156

Ellejay156 Full Member

Day 1 was fab! Had 9 syns and really enjoyed it. Had sw pad Thai which was really yummy.

Well day 2 = fail!

Made a stew which was foul! Not sure what happened. Lol. Never made a stew that tasted that bad. Ended up getting a mcds and eating a stupid amount of syns.

I mean how can I fail on day 2!

Day 3 today. Am hoping for a better run!
  5. Ellejay156

Ellejay156 Full Member

Feel like I'm loosing it!

Hubby = v unhelpful. I need to sort myself out but I just don't know how.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.