Confessions of a loser...

I can't believe you worked out all those syns! That's impressive! Obviously shows that even tho u went over u didn't completely throw everything of SW away. Never mind eh as long as u had a good weekend and u seem determined again. X

Hi Rachael

Good on you for getting back on track today, that's the main thing :)

When is your weigh in day?

Yea exactly! Ive been EXTRA good today! And ill be that way for the rest of the week! Not having any syns or healthy extras! and drinking loads of water and having my super duper speed food soup i conjoured up before! lol.

My weigh in is thursday so ive got a few days to pull it all back! I hadnt had syns before sat so hopefully them 24 hours of being naughty wont throw my weight losses off track!

Todays very healthy menu
Breakfast - mixed berries, sweetner and fat free yogurt
Lunch - Mug shot and a big kiwi and strawberry fruit salad with fat free yogurt
Dinner - Big bowl of my super speed food soup (it had all sorts in, brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, onion, peas, sweet corn, swede, butter beans and tinned tomatos!) and a piece of chicken coated in tikka seasoning.
total syns today.. a big fat zero!

Oh my gosh! That is an insane amount of syns, I actually never have thought about alcohol not being good for your weight. :O I am shocked! Luckily I have not touched booze for some time..!
At least you enjoyed yourself hun, a treat once in a while is good for you just as long as it doesn't become a habit. Glad to see you are back on track and motivated, that's great :) I am 100% sure you will get your 1/2 a lb this week xx

Wow sounds like you had a fab weekend. Don't worry, you will def be back on track and get ur half pound.xx

Thanks guys!

Ive been doing it 100% these last few days. Been eating 2 bowls of my super speed food a day and eating really lean things like chicken and fish. Not a syn nor healthy extra has passed my lips!

Even though I had A REALLY naughty day and a half at the weekend I really hope I still loose a couple of pound this week for the sheer amount of effort ive put in for the other days! Fingers crossed!

Yesterdays Menu
Breakfast - Kiwi and strawberry with fat free yogurt
Lunch - mugshot and bowl of super speed soup
Dinner - Fish and bowl of super speed soup
Supper - lean bacon and mushrooms with a bit of tomato puree on
Total syns: 0 :)

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Strawberries with muller light
Lunch - Chicken tikka pieces and bacon salad and a bowl of super speed soup
Dinner will be a nice healthy spagetti bolognaise packed with super free and im going to try and fit in another bowl of my fab soup :)
Total syns 0 :)

Ahh well done to sticking to it after the weekend! I'm sure u will do good tomorrow, can't wait to c what u lose! X

Me neither!! Nervous and excited! xx

I have my WI tomorrow as well every week I feel the same super nervous but abit like a kid at Christmas as well! X

You girls will do fine with your weigh ins tomorrow, I have faith :)

I have faith too! All hard work pays off, wether its sooner or later! I am only eatting a bit of fruit tomoro tho just incase lol x

You are actually never going to believe how much ive lost.....

5 AND A HALF POUNDS!!!!

Im thoroughly gobsmacked! Treating myself to a nice chinese now because im bloody starving! Hope weigh in went well for you too :) xx

you jammy bugger - well done though, fantastic weight loss

:wow::wow::wow:

That's fab-a- Rooney . Lol

Your doing so well Hun.

I lost 2lb. I love losing every week it's great.

Enjoy your Chinese.x

Wooohooo well done! Thats a fantastic loss! X x

I know! I have been really good though for the rest of the week so im guessing its not luck that ive lost that much! lol. Only had half my chinese (which is quite suprising as i used to be able to eat a whole meal to myself!) so im still being good :)

It was funny because I was telling my mate who I had drinks with on sat how bad id been all day sunday and how im getting weighed in tonight and she was like "oh good luck with that then!" and i was telling her i think ive put on my 2 and half stone lol and then i text her as soon as i found out saying omg ive lost 5 n half pound and she was like right thats it im going on the vodka and wine diet haha.

Im out this weekend for a friends 21st birthday party so im going to be an absolute angel for the rest of the week. Only using syns when I REALLY need them!

Ive got 3 weeks left to achieve my 3 stone goal so im hoping to smash it next week with that 2 lbs and possibly hope for 3 and a half stone for my goal instead! its 9 lbs all together so im sure i can manage 3 lbs a week! Might be wishful thinking but ill see how next week goes!

xx

Back