Confessions of a loser...

Hi, hope you don't mind me hijacking your diary. I've just read all 10 pages, and I'm inspired. Out start weight were exactly the same, and I'm hoping to go to uni next year to do nursing-hope I can be half as successful as you :) well done on your weightloss so far, especially your 5.5lbs after your crazy weekend x Jo x

Hope you had a good weekend hun! :D x

Hope ur having a good week and are stocking to plan! Hehe! X x

Hey girls!
Sorry I havnt updated since before the weekend! How bad of me! Just been passing through and havnt had chance to write anything being mad busy!
I went out on Saturday for my friends 21st. Wasnt too bad prob had about 70 syns and then I was a bit naughty on sunday and had a cup cake and a couple of other naughty things and had 30 syns. But right back on track as of monday.
Been eating salads and fruit and sticking to the plan 100%. Except this week I havnt been writing things down which I usually do! Feels strange! But I just keep forgetting. Gunna try and write todays in when I get chance.
Hope everybody had a fab st paddys day and mothers day and got right back on track on monday if you fell off!
xxx

Hi, hope you don't mind me hijacking your diary. I've just read all 10 pages, and I'm inspired. Out start weight were exactly the same, and I'm hoping to go to uni next year to do nursing-hope I can be half as successful as you :) well done on your weightloss so far, especially your 5.5lbs after your crazy weekend x Jo x

Hey hun everybody is welcome on here!

Aw I cant believe you read all the posts :) Thanks! So happy to be inspiring you :) I know thats how I get through the diet, finding inspiration and motivation from other people, it makes it so much easier!

Well done you! I hope it goes well for you :) Im doing operating department pracitice which is basically theatre nursing (although dont tell any ODPs i said that as i will be burnt alive lol).

Im sure you will be, with the same determination as me you will be really successful! I just know I REALLY want it this time which is keeping me going and making it so easy for me!

Thank you hun, well done on you 7 lbs loss so far. And good luck with your journey! Pop in anytime for a chat :)
xxx

Glad to see u back and after having a fun weekend! It's hard isn't it at big celebrations, u did great tho getting back on track x x x

I know! Its the hardest thing getting into the right frame of mind again to carry on.

Dont feel like ive done very well this week. I think its because I havnt been writing anything down. And ive just been wanting to pick all week! My chocolate crazings have been going crazy. Had a bit of chocolate yesterday because it was in the house and I needed some, it was screaming my name. Really wanted some today too (ive got a big box of roses in the kitchen cupboard for a present to somebody) but i resisted! Im actually eatting NOTHING tomorrow to try and salvage at least half a pound.

Making myself a shed load of super speed soup next week to get off a good weight loss. Just leaving this week behind because I really dont think im going to have good results!

xxx

Haha that must b the same chocolate I have in my house the one that knows how to call out to u! I've struggles to this week. Good luck for WI tomorrow we will both do brilliant next week! X x x

Hello :)

Sounds like you had a good weekend and well done for getting back on track on Monday.

I too have had a sweet craving this week, could have eaten my weight in chocolate :D :eek:

I lost 1 lbs!! Im really happy with it TBH =] After being not 100% all week i said two hail marys and an our father for a maintain! haha. But a pound loss is fab.

Making a plan for this week. I want to eat my gorgeous super free food for my lunches with a piece of fruit and for my dinner I want to try and eat at least 3 salads and cooked meals packed with super free for the other days in the week. Sounds like a good plan to me!

Only two more weeks until my birthday! And im not going to lie, even if i do sound slightly ambitious, I would LOVE to loose 3 and a half stone! That means ive got to loose 8lbs in two weeks. Im not going to be disapointed if i dont though because my goal was to loose 3 stone.

Ive got my birthday party on easter sunday which is my 3 stone goal target and then im going to manchester on april the 27th (5 weigh ins away) for more of my birthday celebrations and this is when im wearing my little pink number so im trying to aim for 3 lbs a week (thatll mean ill reach my 4 stone award for then!!). That will be amazing! Hope I can do it! Wish me luck guys :) no more weeks like these! Im on it 100%!

As the founder of slimming world says "You can either eat what you want when you want it, or be slim!" (or something along those lines!)

We can do it girls =D
xxx

Well done on ur pound! U sound so motivated for this week! U can do 4lbs per week for next two weeks if u r 100% u can do it! And I'm sure I'll b looking lovely in ur dress, it's gorge btw! X x

Ps eat what you want when u want? Nah
Be slim alllll the way!!! X x

Yea agreed! Thanks hun :)
Well im not putting too much pressure on myself because I know if i dont loose it ill be demotivated. So just trying to loose as much as i can :) How did you do hun?
xx

Yeah defo u r doing so well and 3atone is amazing so don't stress about it! Lost 1/2lb but even tho I'd stuck to plan I was actually expecting a gain, didnt really follow properly, so back to basics from today! X x

Thanks hun :) Im really happy and proud of what ive done so far. Just need to keep myself on track and keep in a positive and motivated frame of mind!

Well done! Are you doing extra easy?? The veg is a killer to fit in with everything but it really does pay off xx

Def be slim I think. Well done on your pound though. You could pull a big loss this week and be well on your way to your bday target Hun. Have a fab weekend!!!!!

Def be slim I think. Well done on your pound though. You could pull a big loss this week and be well on your way to your bday target Hun. Have a fab weekend!!!!!

Thanks hun! Fingers crossed for a big loss this week! I will do! Hope you have lovely one :) xx

Hi hun. Sorry I've been missing a bit this week but a. Well done for getting back on track again last week following you weekend off and b. for your 1lb loss. I hope your having a good week this week x

Thanks hun! I was missing abit last week my self so dont worry lol. I deffinatly am! How are you doing? Happy with your loss this week? xx

Back