Confessions of a loser...

Ah have a fab birthday. You deserve two days off Hun. ENJOY!!!!!

And happy birthday.xxxx

Bloody hell missus, you are flying through the stones! Well done and enjoy yourself, you definitely deserve a break for your birthday :) Happy birthday as well! xx

Aw that is great, another 2.5lbs - you are doing sooo well!

Have a great time at your party this weekend, post us some pics of you in your dress, bet you look fab!

hello, just subscribing as I noticed you on another thread and saw we are both from Liverpool and on SW :) Have a lovely birthday! X

How's your week going hun? :) x

Thank you for the lovely Birthday messages guys!!

I had a fabulous Birthday! My party was amazing and drank just a tad too much! Lol.

After having my binge for 2 days it was so hard for me to get back on track! I had my very naughty days sunday and monday and then my friends took me for a meal on tuesday so that was another naughty day and then I couldnt stop eating my cake and the naughty things in the fridge left from the party =/ so my naughty 2 days turned into almost a whole naughty week =( and it totally showed on the scales today... Ive put on 7 1/2 pounds! Yes it is possible =/ I have to admit I am devistated but I totally deserved it. Bringing me down to 3 stone exactly. But hey, Ive lost 3 stone in just 14 weeks!

Back on track now! Eating plenty of supper speed soup and supper speed foods like chicken and fish to get that half a stone off next week! I know Im not going to reach the 4 stone target I set myself for in 2 weeks but ive done fab so far and so as long as I reach it in the near future thats fine with me!

Ive realised how hard it is to get back on track once you have fallen off the band wagon! All week ive been saying "im going to get back on it tomorrow" and then each day i came up with an excuse (reminding me of what I used to do on diets) but that deffinatly wont be happening again. Not letting myself fall of the wagon any more. Keeping focused and on track now! Just cant stop thinking about the 7 and a half pound ive put on and its getting me down a bit :( Need to stop thinking about it and move on!

Hope NONE of you have had a bad week like me! Hope everybody had a lovely easter :)

xx

Sounds like u had an awesome birthday! Don't worry too much about the gain just think about the fact that you are back on plan and how much uve lost. Ull lose that 7.5 in no time. Glad u enjoyed ur birthday week and hope u pop some pics up so we can see ur dress! :) xx

Glad your birthday was amazing just as it should be. :) Pffft to 7.5lbs u will definitely get that off in no time hun and you've done amazing in 14 weeks.

Even tho SW is important we all still have to live our lives and enjoy it, that's what you've done but as you've said you know it's time to jump back on the wagon and I know u will. As Zoe said I hope to see some piccies on here x

Thanks for having faith in my guys!

I will put pics up soon promise :) That pink dress what I put up on here is the one that im wearing at the end of the month (for my 2nd birthday night out lol promise im not going to go off track this time though!) but I wore this gorgeous pink skirt i got made and a lovely black and white top! I dont think ive got any of me full length unfortunatly :( but I will put one up tomorrow any how!

Ive still got a couple of weeks to loose a bit of weight before I get into my little pink number so wish me good luck! I havnt tried it on since I last did (I think id lost around 2 stone when i tried it on last time and it was a bit tight) so hopefully im gunna get back to 3 and a half stone lost and it will fit perfectly!

Been extra good today, no syns in site :) or HEX (gunna try and lay off them as I know theyre like "hidden syns" and im tryna maximise my weight loss as much as possible this week)

Todays menu
Breakfast - Chopped up orange, kiwi and strawberry with fat free yogurt
Lunch - a couple of pieces of ham and a tin of mackeral in tomato sauce (had no time for a proper lunch due to shopping)
Dinner - big bowl of carrot and corriander soup (it was fabulous!) and then had a cut up chicken breast in a chicken mug shot and a weight watchers yogurt
Snacks - ham, apple, yogurt

Oh im tryning to drink AT LEAST 1.5 litres of pure water a day....
Im just wondering there... do you think that water with cordial in is as good as water?? I just find it so hard to drink that much water with no flavour in it! (Obviously im talking about no added sugar cordial i.e. robinsons blackcurrant and apple)
xx

Hiya, glad you had a fab bday.dont worry about the gain. I'm sure that will come straight off Hun. It is so hard to get back on track when you go off. It's a nightmare. But well done for writing it all down on here as it cud of easily spiralled out of control. Have a lovely weekend.xx

Thank you! I know I feel like I can keep on track when im writing in minimins. I feel like I dont wanna let people down sorta thing so it keeps me focused and determined :)

Had a boring weekend up to now. Not well at all, Ive got the flu.

Been another good day today.

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Pineapple, kiwi and strawberries with yogurt
Lunch - bowl of carrot and corriander soup, chicken and chicken mug shot
Dinner - Tuna pasta (mixed with seafood sauce - tomato puree and extra light mayo - 1 syn - and chopped up peppers, red onion and cucumber) and a tomato and lettuce side salad
Total syns - 1

I wanna watch a film tonight too so made myself some potato and carrot chips and some chopped up pineapple to munch on while im watching :)
xxx

As promised here is a picture of me (and one of my many miniscule mates) from my birthday. Its the only length ways pic i can find.

DSCF3226.jpg

Its my night out next friday when Im wearing my little tight pink dressed so fingers crossed I dont look like a bulging sausage!

Todays menu
Breakfast - apple and yogurt
Lunch - carrot and corriander soup and kiwi
Dinner - chicken a microwave veg and pasta pot (i thought it was free as it was frozen and looked like pure veg and pasta but after I had eatten it, I double checked and it came out as 5 bloody syns!) and some pasata
total syns: 5 :(
x

Oooh live the dress! U look fab! U r def a pink lady like me! Xxx

Thanks girls!! Its actually a skirt and top :)

I know I swore I wasnt going to have a syn this week but I couldnt resist the weight watchers chocolate brownie deserts that have been hiding in the freezer all week. It was gorgeous and deffinatly worth 8 syns.

Its my 4th day of my SW week and ive only had 18 syns and no healthy extras so iv still had minimum syns!

Todays menu
Breakfast - Apple and yogurt
Lunch - Chicken tikka salad and a banana
Dinner - Gammon, egg, chips, brocolli, cauliflower and carrots and a WW brownie (8 syns)
total syns: 8

xx

Its my weigh in tomorrow and I have been an absolute slimming world angel all week (only had 18 syns and only 1 healthy extra all week) so if I dont see good result (which im sure I will as slimming world is a miracle worker) I will not be impressed!

Only a liquid day tomorrow (I dont like eatting much on weigh in days so that I get more of an accurate reading on the scales each week) so im going to have two yogurts for breakfast and a big bowl of carrot and corriander soup for lunch.

Are any of you guys excericising by the way?? I feel guilty because Im not exercising at the minute, like im not being "100% healthy" or something. But I am worried it will slow my weight loss down as that is what it did when I started exercising in the begining =/. Confussed!

Todays Menu
Brunch - 2 egg omlette (mixed with chicken oxo cube it was gorgeous!) with bacon, peppers and mushrooms in and two grilled mushrooms and a bit of beans.
Dinner - Cajun chicken breast with boiled rice, brocolli, carrots and cauliflower

xx

Back