Confessions of a Serial Dieter......

My menu for today :)

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with mushrooms, chopped tomatoes

image-2873219361.jpg

Lunch: Last nights leftovers - reggae reggae chicken and noodles

image-3845271258.jpg

Dinner: Jacket potato, veg chilli (which I found lurking in the freezer) broccoli

Drinks: water, coffee, squash

Exercise: day 2, week 1 10k trainer, resistance exercise

All good again for today :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Breakfast: Porridge made with almond milk and a squeeze of honey

Lunch: Pasta with sweetcorn, smoked salmon with a laughing cow light triangle stirred through - yummy :)

Dinner: chicken stuffed with laughing cow blue cheese triangle and lots of veg - extra yummy

Snacks: Tangerine, Banana, packet of sunbites whole grain crisps

Drinks: water, coffee, diet coke

Exercise: 45 mins on treadmill

Everything going well so far, it feels really good being back on track at last :) Everything in moderation from now on and therefore I can have a little treat now and again.

Looking forward to another healthy day today, I just hope that the weight is slowly melting away!! I'm not going to attempt to step on the scales this week, I'm going to wait until next week. Going to aim to weigh myself once a month rather than once a week and hopefully I can recorded huge losses.

Must admit this week has gone very well and I haven't felt this focused in a long time - just wish other areas of my life would sort themselves out :-(

Here's my meal plan for today:

B: Scrambled Eggs with smoked salmon and mushrooms - omg it was soooo tasty and filling :)

L: Lunch will be soup from the cafe @ work, packet of snack a jacks and fruit.

D: Lightely dusted haddock fillet, actifry chips, mushy peas - yum can't wait for that!!!!

Drinks: water, coffee, squash

Exercise: day 3, week 1; 10k trainer - 30 mins

Roll on home time as it will be the weekend. :) Just a quiet one for me this week, I'm thinking sofa....good book....and plenty of coffee :)

It's absolutely freezing out there today - brrrrrrr! Went out to get my hair done a little trim turned out to be a scalping lol I think my hairdresser got a bit carried away with the scissors - oh well it'll soon grow lol

Got nothing planned today just going to chill on the sofa and read a book. Plenty of hot drinks to keep me going :)

Here's the plan for today:

B = Porridge made with milk and a squeeze of honey

L = Nu Me low far cottage cheese, caramelised onion chutney and crackers

D = Chicken curry and boiled rice - using a slumming world recipe; cauliflower boiled in veg stock then blitzed smooth, add curry powder, onions, green pepper, mushrooms, chicken and just enjoy x

Snacks: go ahead Youghurt buiscuit thingies

Drinks Coffee - lots of it, squash

Right going to get started on this book, the cats have already made themselves comfy next to me lol

Here am to update on my food diary!!

I've decided to go back to calorie counting as of today onwards, going to allow myself 1300 cals a day and will try not to eat back my exercise cals. I really need to focus on something and keep myself motivated because even though I'm eating healthy I don't feel as if I'm losing any weight - I think I've hit a wall!! I'm a bit anxious about stepping in those scales because if I see that I've put weight on then everything goes out of the window and I end up going on an almighty binge!! I should have been stronger when I got down to 11.02 and carried on with the weight loss but for the past few weeks I haven't felt motivated at all.

Going to visit a friend next Saturday and we've planned a meal in Nando's and then a few drinks after, so I might as well take next weekend out of the equation. This is my problem at the moment I'm good during the week and then I lose it at the weekend - no wonder I'm not losing any weight with this stop start cycle - grrrrrr! Need to sort myself out once and for all!!!!

My main focus for the week ahead is measuring and weighing my food, especially rice, pasta and my porridge. Weighed out the recommended 50g of porridge this morning and it was way too much so gonna try 25g next time. I'm going to allow myself 50g of rice and 75g of pasta.

Here's how today will look:

B = Porridge with almond milk and honey
Coffee x 2

L = Don't think I'll need lunch as I'm full after brekie so thinking some fruit with a milky coffee

D = Homemade fish pie for one, green beans, sweetcorn

No snacks or exercise today (it is the day of rest after all!!). Plenty of coffee and orange squash to keep me hydrated all day!!

Looking at the above it doesn't look like I'm eating enough - maybe that's my problem I need to eat more to trigger some decent weight loss?? Why oh why is it so easy to put weight on but when it comes to getting the bugger off it's a mammoth task lol

Back