Confessions of a wibbly wobbly woman.........

Hello all,

Well, I'm new to posting on minimins but not to exante. I started on the diet about 5 months ago and lost nearly 50lbs. Over the past couple of month life has 'got in the way' a bit and I have been messing about on and off the diet and I have put about 10lbs back on-grrrrrrrrr! Food, you see is still very much my emotional crutch - something that I have not been able to overcome as of yet and which I must REALLY work on as life does not just stop because you are on a diet!!

I struggled with my weight as a youngster, managed to loose a lot in my early 20s, but put on a huge amount when I was expecting my son about 5 years ago. For a combination of health reasons and how I feel about myself - I really have to banish the blubber once and for all!

I really hope that by posting on this diary thread I will have to hold myself accountable and get back on track.

I hope I don't bore anyone too much - I will be recording mundane details of exactly what I am eating and drinking to be able to keep track as well as all my random ramblings!

Ok - So today is Day 1 of my major re-start - wish me luck........

For breakfast I had a vanilla latte with half a vanilla shake and a small piece of choc orange bar. Lunch was half a mushroom soup and the rest of the choc orange bar.

I have drunk one cup of tea with light alpro soy and splenda and two cups of green tea and a couple of cups of water.

I am feeling quite peckish - I must up me water and am gonna allow myself an extra half pack until I reach ketosis - better to make this journey manageable than fall by the wayside!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well,

MWW xxx

Hello MWW! Having the extra 1/2 pack until you get into ketosis is a good idea. I split all my packs so I can have something every 3 hours or so. All the best! Lucy x

Well,
I actually found today really quite tough in the end especially by the eve. I know the score and I just have to get through the next few days until I'm in the pink and life will be so much rosier!!

Hope everyone has a good night

Back