Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter

After posting in someone else's diary about it, I've realised I'm finding the lack of boundaries a problem. I think I need to find a plan to join - I need rules. I have so much weight to lose :/ maybe slimming world or back to calorie counting? If only I could wake up slim tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Why on earth did I let myself get so big..

Hi :)
I joined Slimming World last week and I love it so far, before joining my diet plan was healthy eating which does get a little boring after a while but Slimming World is amazing.. Doesn't feel like a diet at all which is a good thing.
You are dieting to make your lifestyle healthier and happier... You deserve credit for that alone xx

I agree with LinzLinz! That weight simply creeps up on us, even if it's a lot... we tend to want to look the other way as human beings.

Hope you find a plan that works for you. I definitely understand the need for boundaries.

Do what is best for you hun and whatever works for you :) sometimes we've got to try all types of diets etc to find the right one, but te right one is out there for you..just experiment a little!

We all wake up shocked about our weight, i'd love a magic pill that made me lose 7 stone overnight, but that ain't gonna happen..so its healthy eating and exercise instead ;)

Thanks all :)

My laptop died a slow death a few days ago, I'll hopefully get a replacement this week! As much as I love this phone, I dislike using it for forums - even with all the fancy apps.

I have been on the ultimate 3-4 day binge :-(. I even topped Christmas :-o. I knew I was planning on a hardcore diet and I guess I wanted to go out with a bang! I've not eaten so much since last summer and I'm not happy about it.

Sooo, as of today, I'm back on the vlcd with an added 200cal protein & veg evening meal. Pretty much like Cambridge diet SS+ or Exante working solutions, but with a mix of Slim & Save, Exante and a multi-vit. I've kept off what I lost last time, so I'm looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Correction.. I'll be doing Cambridge ss+. A friend of mine had to come off the diet, so I'm the new owner of her shakes :-D

I wonder if many do ss+ on here? I'll have to have a look

Hello folks :)

Day 2

The obsessive scale hopper has returned! I really do need to sort this out, but I might just wait a couple of weeks because the first 2 weeks weigh-ins on a VLCD are heaven for scale hoppers :p I lost a whole 5lbs in one day! I know it will be water weight, but seeing the number go down so quickly fills me with motivation.

I'm feeling tired and stressed out. I'm piggy in the middle (literally lol) at the moment. I have my mum stressing me out about my sister and her boyfriend being lazy hermits and my sister is stressing me out about my mums new boyfriend bossing her around. I feel like screaming "get a grip!" at all of them. But instead, I politely nod and agree, then scream at my OH about how they're stressing me out. If they would have listened to me in the first place, they wouldn't be having all of these problems. Hm, maybe I should get off my high horse? :p

Hope everyone is having a great tuesday :)

*Edit*

I've started a new diary, link in signature if anyone's interested x

Last edited:
Back