Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter

Okay here we go.. Leggings and tent tops make up 99% of my wardrobe. Sorry about the boobage. I'm beginning to get a waist back again and can't wait to eventually replace all of my horrid clothes :(

*poof*

Removed pic (that lasted long lol)

Last edited:
Lol thanks Molly. Unfortunately mine don't minimise in size much when I'm smaller. I was thinking about a reduction last time but the thought of unnecessary surgery is scary!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :)

Thanks RR and Rowan :)

Rowan, that makes me so sad :( if you ever need to get away you're both welcome here (I know I'm pretty far away though). Look after yourself x

Yeah tomatoes lol. It's going well with OH, he got me flowers the other day :).

My diet has been terrible the past few days! Back on the wagon tomorrow though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

P.S. I'll make sure I leave the next picture up longer :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes, please do..AND send me a pm!!! :)

Have a successful week, brand new day tomorrow, grab it with both hands!!! :D

Wow I've not posted in here for ages! I plan on updating regularly in 2012. I've not lost any weight :( I've actually gained a couple of lbs. Although I have made a conscious effort to not overeat, I've not been dieting as such. At least I didn't gain everything back though. I'm finding the run up to Christmas difficult! I don't want to gain a load of weight but I guess it's inevitable to gain a bit. I'm planning on eating what I want within reason Christmas day and Boxing day, then dieting and exercising for 4 days before New Years Eve. Then back on a diet (probably vlcd or alternate day diet) from Jan 1st or 2nd.

Other news. My sister is having a boy :). I went along to the scan and it was so precious! He had his hand in his mouth and wouldn't keep still. I'm such an emotional person, it was embarrassing going back into the waiting room :p.

Hope everyone has a very happy Christmas and New Year!
:33:

Hi Indecisive :)

What I am doing for the holidays is eating sensibly when I'm not at a party or something, and when I am at a gathering of some sort I enjoy myself. :) That combined with exercise helps keep the gains away.

Sounds wise Molly! Hope you had a great day :). I'm back on the diet New Years day. We've booked a 3 course meal and party, so I'm looking forward to that.

Christmas was really special! I decided on Christmas eve night that me and my OH should swap (small) presents. He'd been trying to get me to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory all day (my mum was trying too) but I decided it wasn't Christmassy at all! So I refused and opted for Wizard of Oz. Once he got the present to swap, I handed him wrapped batteries (lol) and he gave me something I thought was dairy milk. I opened it to see a "wonka bar" and looked inside to find a golden ticket (I know it's cheesy but I love it lol) all I saw was a wonka bar and ticket, so I said "aaaah how cool =D" he then said "read it then" so I looked down and read "Will you marry me?" in big letters :eek: then looked back up to him and started crying lol, he got on his knee etc etc. I'm SO happy =D he'd been planning it for months apparently and the ring is beautiful :)

I don't think many of you check my diary on here anymore because I've been a bit missing in action, but I thought I'd post about it anyway :)

Happy New Year all :)

Awwww wow congrats !

I actually just read yr full diary...all tr time I was thinking 'is she preg too? 2sisters at the same time would b cool'

It lepta me gripped to the end that's for sure! Lol

Make sure u update during the new year...I'm counting on it!!! Xx

Thanks Sarah, it really has been a special Christmas this year :)

Aw Cai, thanks for reading my diary! It would have been pretty crazy to be pregnant at the same time as my sister, but it obviously wasn't meant to be. All this pregnancy talk has got me really broody though! I definitely want to try for a baby once I'm at a healthy weight and me and OH have moved in together full time (even though he's here for months at a time) so now I've got lots of reasons to get this stubborn fat off me! Health and vanity reasons, bride to be :eek: and I'm now a wannabe mum to be. I've still got a fighting chance of having the first girl too.

I can't wait to get back on this diet! I say that every year, but I've got a feeling this one will be different :)

Other not so happy news - I am so stressed with my mum! She's moved in her boyfriend of a month who none of us know. We had to spend Christmas with him (which we had to do with another random guy last year). Luckily I don't live there, but my sister does and she's getting so stressed out with them. He's already trying to parent her and he has no right. I just don't know what has got into my mum. If my sisters boyfriend wasn't there much I'd let her move in here. So much for a stress free Christmas lol.

I know what u mean bout looking forward to getting back on the diet! :) I've enjoyed the last few days and I'm hoping my body will react like it did when I first started with a huge loss!! Lol any loss would be good tho!

Doesn't sound good with yr mum...maybe she's feeling left out with tr sis having a baby and yr relationship moving on etc?! She may feel that she's missed out on something?!
Is she the type of person u could speak to about it? X

Hi Cai, I can talk to her about anything, whether she will take any of it in is another story! You might be right though, maybe she does feel left out. A big loss would start the year off nicely, I agree! I've just noticed how much weight you've lost! I'll have to check out your diary - very inspiring xx

Kate - hello stranger! Thanks :)

New years eve night out was one of the best ones yet. Unfortunately I spent most of today paying for it and have a very sore throat :/.

I'll be weighing myself tomorrow morning (Aaargh!) and I'll probably start with a low calorie diet tomorrow, not a vlcd as I've probably done some damage with the amount of alcohol I consumed :faint2:

Lets all have a happy and healthy 2012! I'll be getting myself a treadmill this week, so hopefully that'll help :p

I finally got around to weighing myself - eek! I've gained another 3 lbs. So I'm starting the year at 14 stone 9lbs. Not happy about it, but it could be worse, I'm hoping to lose 5 this week.

I got my treadmill today! Yay :D I've missed having one, hopefully it'll put a stop to some of the excuses I make.

Back