Confessions!

Well done for getting that off your chest. You will be fine I'm sure.
Every time you face a hurdle that might make you quit, remember this post and the reasons you started in the first place :)

I'm still in shock - I lost 4.5lb!!!

I have no idea how that happened :eek:

So I will be working my little - okay, okay BIG - bum off this week to make sure it doesn't catch me next week.

Wow that's great well done :D

My confession for this week is that I was quite good until Friday, then it all went a bit Pete Tong!

Friday nights tea turned out to be a kebab! I've never really liked them so have no idea why I chose to have one.

Then Saturday night was cocktail night! I had two very gorgeous strawberry and lime daiquiris and two mango madness. That was probably the most alcohol I've had since my holiday in April.

Considering I was supposed to be being extra good this week, I failed rather miserably. At least I enjoyed my naughtiness though :)

What type of kebab? A chicken shish is pretty much free if you don't have sauce, or the pitta ( i save my heb & swap the one you get for a copp wm pitta).

Twas a chicken doner I'm afraid :(
I ate the leaner bits of meat and filled up on the salad. I didn't have any sauces and ate half of the pitta. That was on top of my usual syns. Ooops!

In that case you're looking at 10 extra syns, 15 at a push. Don't worry too much, just get back on plan. I won't tell you to draw a line (mainly cos i can't stand the phrase myself) but you know the score x

Just ate x2 Lindt Chocolate Truffles at 2 syns a pop and some cream and custard from a triffle. Naughty naughty!

Ok. I had my first gain last week of half a lb. I gave been away at a wedding all weekend since. Made sensible choices for the main part but I did have cheesecake at the wedding breakfast BUT nothing from the evening buffet...BUT quite z bit of red wine. Half a bottle at the table and then two large glasses after. I was sensible in the hotel breakfast buffet but then I came home hungover and couldn't face vegetables or fruit. I've eaten free stuff today but not my 1/3 superfree! And then I just went insane a moment ago and had White toast with choc spread (my sisters-shouldn't be house!!)

So yeah! That's what led ne to come on and confess and hopefully 'draw a line' under it all!! I'm so annoyed cuz I wanted a loss because of last week. I've gotta go and weigh on holiday on Thursday and know now it'll be my 2nd gain-and worse than the first!

Am going to try and shock my body by having red/green days mon-thurs to try and shock my bod and do damage control!

Just feel awful really! I have some really strong and clear goals in Lund with me losing weight so don't know why I can't ever just think of the bigger picture znd have some self control!! Grrrrrrrrr

Well done for staying away from the buffett! It could have been a lot worse!

Lots of spelling mistakes in my post-sorry-that's how much I needed to vent!!!

So went to the cinema today and had a small popcorn (didn't finish it) and a medium coke =/ should of went diet :) ah well I'll face the scales like a WOMAN and take what comes to me :)

hubby phoned and is on his way home now with a celebratory burger king as we got some great news from his work ... I feel no guilt in having it and will adjust the weekly synnage allowance accordingly (if i can ever blooming find out the syn values) ... It would have been rude of me to say no ;)

hubby phoned and is on his way home now with a celebratory burger king as we got some great news from his work ... I feel no guilt in having it and will adjust the weekly synnage allowance accordingly (if i can ever blooming find out the syn values) ... It would have been rude of me to say no ;)

Congrats to your hubby! Enjoy your treat :D

=/ Just ate a jam doughnut and feel bad now:break_diet:and to top it off I didn't even enjoy it :eek: It just smelled sooo good.

OH and I travelled from Sheffield to London today by bus...we had to choose food from a little newsagents on our way and so I got a pasty (one of the only things available) and i worked it out to be 29 syns..eeep! Oh well, I shall try and minimise the damage done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry too much ladies - plenty of superfree for damage limitation!

Hope you enjoyed :)

Back