Confessions!

Im having the day off today wish(aswell as next Wednesday for daughter birthday) i know its naughty but will work hard inbetween.

So i have had a full cooked breakfast from cafe including sausage and bacon with fat on opps

I started off on a red day. Then had 2 lunches!. My salmon salad - all good - & a 5 bean chilli in weatherspoons - not so good! Am supposed to be having burgers tonight & now i don't have a spare heb for my roll, and between brekkie & lunch i've had 8 syns already!!!

I started off on a red day. Then had 2 lunches!. My salmon salad - all good - & a 5 bean chilli in weatherspoons - not so good! Am supposed to be having burgers tonight & now i don't have a spare heb for my roll, and between brekkie & lunch i've had 8 syns already!!!

I often have burgers without the roll. How did you manage in the end?

NiaX said:
I often have burgers without the roll. How did you manage in the end?

Well my next confession is that i got home late, hunny had not waahed up so i had a kebab instead - a mixed one with kofta, chicken and lamb shish, with garlic sauce, and i ate the pitta bread too. Suffice to say tonight has been off plan.

Mince is in the slow cooker to make a chilli for tomorrow

Ooo, sounds nice. I'm not a kebab person but I'm really fancying them lately!

At least tomorrow will be a better day.

kingleds said:

That's not too bad x

Lololol i went to the pictures last night but before that I went to Frankie & Bennys and instead of having steak with jacket potato and veg I had a chicken and bacon wrap with chips and 2 glasses of White Zinfandel! In my defence I have got a really heavy cold and just felt crap last night. I'm going to be extra good for the next couple of weeks I reckon lol xx

I can't stop picking at bad things. Like last night my kids had pizza, I ate the crust off one slice and some of the melted cheese on another, today I had about 1/2 a soft White roll from the bakers that my son left with loads of butter on, just went to the fridge and ate some areo bubbles, again belonging to the boys - everyday I say I won't, gonna be good then everyday I pick - arghhhhhhhh

Wannabethin1979 said:
I can't stop picking at bad things. Like last night my kids had pizza, I ate the crust off one slice and some of the melted cheese on another, today I had about 1/2 a soft White roll from the bakers that my son left with loads of butter on, just went to the fridge and ate some areo bubbles, again belonging to the boys - everyday I say I won't, gonna be good then everyday I pick - arghhhhhhhh

God this is my temptation too, leftover kids food & goodies. Its hard to resist.

i read a post recently about "this is the wagon. its moving fast so hold on tight. When you fall off, get back on straight away. if its too fast RUN, Jump, Shout for help do everything you have to do but GET BACK ON THE WAGON! if you miss this one get back on the next available wagon. On your own your not going anywhere, but hanging on to the wagon by your fingertips you're still moving forwads!"

kind of how i feel today, made a v rich cake for the kids last night with loads of butter and sugar and feel sick cos i cant stop eating it!

Last edited:
I made the mistake of going to Aldi whilst hungry & ended up buying fresh white bread, butter & stilton. Okay, so
I had some carrot sticks & cucumber with it (kidding myself that at least i was getting my superfree in) but still not great!!

Well i have pretty much been off plan since thursday, I feel fat and bloated. I cant get motivated i think its cause i have booked a holiday from sw this week as its my little girls birthday, so im not going to WI until a week wednesday i think cause i know im not getting weighed so wont have the shame of a gain. Plus i have been off work for a few days i find it harder to stay on plan when im off work cause i eat the kids leftovers, today i was making cakes cause my daughter wanted to and couldnt help but eat one.

I need to pull my finger out and get back on plan, im back in work tomorrow so hopefully back on plan.

Well i have pretty much been off plan since thursday, I feel fat and bloated. I cant get motivated i think its cause i have booked a holiday from sw this week as its my little girls birthday, so im not going to WI until a week wednesday i think cause i know im not getting weighed so wont have the shame of a gain. Plus i have been off work for a few days i find it harder to stay on plan when im off work cause i eat the kids leftovers, today i was making cakes cause my daughter wanted to and couldnt help but eat one.

I need to pull my finger out and get back on plan, im back in work tomorrow so hopefully back on plan.

blibs are allowed, as long as you put them behind you and move forward.

I binged on Mexican food last night...tacos, tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole, refried beans and rice. I let myself get hungry and then bought the fatty crap I could find because the thought of a salad held no appeal whatsoever.

Back on track today but I'm sure I'm retaining water from all of the sodium. Oh well....

Bad Friday night & Saturday for me:-

Friday - got in from work & must have eaten about 10 biscuits & a penguin bar :-(

Saturday - BBQ pimms & lemonade, vodka & lemonade, burger in a roll with cheese slice, 3 sausages & crisps. Then stopped at the shop on the way home & had a small bag of galaxy counters & cadburys bliss bar :-(

Got back on it yesterday & was good all day. Off shopping later to stock up on nice SW friendly food :) X

Back