Confessions

elouise77

Well since my rubbish half a pound loss in the 2nd week on LT I decided it wasn't worth it for me. I was miserable all the time.

For the last 2 weeks ive just been doing healthy eating. Porridge for brekkie, soup for lunch and a low fat meal, usually around 400 - 500 cals, really been watching my alcohol intake too, just buying only one of those small bottles of wine that equal just a third of a normal bottle a week.

I feel much more settled eating like this, I have no inclination to cheat what so ever and have realised I really dont need those crisps, pizza or cake or what ever I was eating before.

I think LT helped give me a kick start for the first week and for the last 2 weeks I am really pleased with my losses. :)

If you are still on LT then well done, I just couldnt anymore.

weel done I'm really pleased you found a healthy eating plan what suits you because there is no point doing something if it makes you miserable we all know LT is hard but you need to be happy in what your doing

keep up the good work
all the best
Sharron
xx

well done hun, glad to hear ya have found something that is good for ya and what ya wanted. It just goes to prove that if ya put your mind to something then ya can stick to it and do it. I am really pleased that ya are succeeding but please let us know how ya are getting on. Even though ya are not doing LT ya are still an inspiration to us that ya are doing it alone and succeeding, good luck hun, take care

Well done on your new found diet...glad its working for you,great losses!!! Caz xx

Good for you that you've found what works for you hun. Good luck on your weightloss journey. :)

Back