Confidence

sav1990

Addicted to this site lol
It's amazing how losing some weight can make you confident.
As a lot of you will know the expression "the clown always cries", how true for the ones that know me I talk a lot (lol I admit) I may seem confident on the outside but inside I am quite shy. But the transformation in myself is amazing losing 18lb in the past 3 weeks my old self is starting to surface I don't feel like I want to hide away from the world. I still got a lot to lose don't get me wrong about 8st or so haven't got a ideal goal weight but about that and have started to ditch what I call my fat goggles I can see and this time feel the transformation going on in my body and mind.
For the first time in years I see myself worth of the goal I want to achive, also see it as achivable and not something I wish for but something I know I will get too.
Just wanted to put pen to paper and let out what I feel right now.
xxx:D

sav1990, reading your post made me so happy.
I don't know you but it still rings so clearly how good you are feeling.
I am so happy for you that things are improving and that (good) change is afoot.
Best of luck with the rest of it!

Oh, I have found writing a blog has really helped me and I am looking forward to reading it back when I am happier with myself! I've never done one before so it is still exciting for me:p

Thank you for your reply's.
Likealobster the journey is long and hard but it will be worth it in the end. Don't forget to take photos and your blog will certainly help.
Good luck on your journey and if you want to chat just drop me a line.
xxx

Aww fab hun - really pleased for you! it all about visulisation for me personally - what Il look like etc and the clothese il be buying and being slim enough to get pregnant and have some funky maternity clothes - i know it defeats the object for getting slim but its a good enough reason for me.

Back