Confused - AAM or 790?

FunellaFox

5th week of SS and considering AAM or 790 as i'm starting to pick at things in the evening. Don't know which would be better for me. Think I could even stay SS for another couple of weeks if I pull my socks up

I say SS+! You can have your three packs and then a 200 cal meal. I honestly don't think I would have stuck at it if I hadn't discovered this, its been a life saver for me.

Then you can either stick with it for the rest of your journey, or go back to SS if you feel like your head is back in the right place for it.

Good luck deciding!

Theresa x

Hi FF,

I agree with Theresa, I'm doing SS+ but the other option of having the 4 packs and 200ml milk. Loving that I still get my 3 shakes as normal, have a bar (or another shake) and get milk in my tea:). Not sure I could stick SS for more than a week :D

I thoroughly recommend it.

Good luck with what you decided.

x

Time4me/Dobbie/Eatlessweighless

Thanks guys for the great advice. Got my WI tonight, will check with CDC first but think i'll def give SS+ a go :)

Well my regime on CD is to AAM on the 5th wk. My CDC would not allow me to skip it and continue ssing as she says one of the reasons for doing it is to kick start the metabolism and encourage more weight loss. This is my 5th wk and I'm really enjoying it.

Well I had my WI last night and CDC said I should do AAM as I am on the old style of CD so need to introduce food in week 5.

Then after that I could do SS+ if I wanted to. Will give it a go for a week and see how I get on.

Best of luck hun x

Back