Confused about a Green Day

dollydoodah

I have only ever done the EE days so am really confused by my day which I *think* could be a green day but not sure - can someone tell me?

Have had a very busy, rushing around day and am not feeling 100% so haven't actually eaten much.

Breakfast:
Semi Skimmed Milk (HexA)
Weetabix (HexB)

Lunch
Muller Light
Salad (plain, no fish or meat)
Punnet of Grapes

Tea
Pasta n Sauce
28g Cheddar (HexA)
Onions and peppers thrown in

Snacks

Alpen Light Bar (HexB)
Banana

Does that look like a green day? Have I got my Hex's right? It was only as I was going to syn the cheese on my pasta that I thought about it and having looked at the book, I am none the wiser. So confused!

Thanks girls :)

Yes this is a green day but you've only had 1 and a half hexb because Alpen lights are 2 for a hexb and you've only had 1 so you've got half a hexb left.

Yep - just to reiterate the Alpen light is only half a HeB so you can have another.

You could also incorporate some syns in, while still keeping it healthy if you don't fancy sweet things - just an idea, for your salad at lunchtime, you could add some tuna (tinned in brine) which is 1 and a half syns per 28 grams? :D

Thanks girls :D Yay for still having an Alpen left and all my syns. Will keep some back for the birthday cake that will be in work tomorrow :)

I would say that you need to find a way of including some protein in your meals.

I do usually - like I said I had a very rushed day and was not feeling very well.

Back