Confused about healthy extras!

lucyk

Hi all

I seem to have a mental block where healthy extras are concerned!
Can someone please let me know if I can have 2x alpen light bars and 4 ryvitas as my two lots of hxb in one day?

thank you!

the 2 alpen lights are a HEB choice hun, which Ryvitas are you having? as I know the fruit crunch (used to be muesli) ones are 2 for a B choice

Yes, you can have 2 x Alpen light as 1 HeB and 4x original Rivita as another HeB.
Hope that helps you?!

Lol...I was exactly the same when I first started out. Just ask away!

OK I am asking what is a HeB

Oops think I have worked it out is it a Healthy Extra (B), so a HeA would be a Healthy Extra (A)

Its a Healthy Extra B Huni from your options. You must eat either 1 or 2 HeA and 2 HeB in order for this plan to work.
On a red day, this would come in the form of diary (A) and fibre (B) on a green day this would be mainly dairy (A) and protein/fibre (B). At the top of this page there is a section that will answer this for you much better than I can, but hopefully I will have given you an idea?!

thank you!;)

now I am even more confused though!!

I thought you could have 1 heA and 2 heB a day?? not two from each???:confused:

sorry!!

You can have either 1 from A and 2 from B, or if you feel that it isnt enough for you; you can have 2 from A and 2 from B.
I just stick to 1 HEA and 2HEB and thats enough for me, but it all comes to personal choice.

If it works for you and you're happy with it...stick to it Huni...its what I do and I dont feel deprived!

i use my HEA for milk but dont have it every day, some times have cheese if not milk

Back