Confused about Philadelphia Light

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
I do mostly Red Days and on most of those days i've been having Philadelphia Light Garlic & Herb as my HE A only to find out that its only the 'plain light' that is a HE A :eek: Is this the case :confused: if so i've been going over my daily syn allowance by 6 syns!!!!! :mad:

Yep it's true sorry - only the plain one is a HEA although the favoured ones can be used as a HEB on the green plan.

Oh God I'm really cross about this!!!! How the hell have I only copped onto this now!!! There've been weeks where I've been so puzzled as to why my weight wasn't coming off like it should have been and now I know why!! I've completely messed up on this one!!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

why don't you buy the plain one and flavour it yourself with some fresh garlic and dried herbs maybe? then you won't feel like you're missing out :)

Oh God I'm really cross about this!!!! How the hell have I only copped onto this now!!! There've been weeks where I've been so puzzled as to why my weight wasn't coming off like it should have been and now I know why!! I've completely messed up on this one!!!! :(

Whatever reason the weight wasn't shifting it wasn't down to this. Okay you had 6 syns worth of flavoured philly but by the same token you didn't have 6 syns worth of HEA. So you have not been eating more calories only a bit less calcium. You have not completely messed up anything!

PatchworkPuss said:
Whatever reason the weight wasn't shifting it wasn't down to this. Okay you had 6 syns worth of flavoured philly but by the same token you didn't have 6 syns worth of HEA. So you have not been eating more calories only a bit less calcium. You have not completely messed up anything!

But I would have been having 3 HE B's everyday and my milk as my HE A, people trying to maintain 'up' their HE B's so it has to have some effect???

How would you be having three HEBs? You are doing red and you only get 2 of them. And you get 2 HEAs.

On plan:
HEB x 2 = 12 syns
HEA x 2 = 12 syns

What you have been doing (I think)
HEB x 2 = 12 syns
HEA x 1 = 6 syns
Philly Cheese = 6 syns

So same total syn wise but one less HEA

People who are maintaining take in more HEs than is usual for their plan (which you are not doing) and they do it on a daily basis.

How would you be having three HEBs? You are doing red and you only get 2 of them. And you get 2 HEAs.

On plan:
HEB x 2 = 12 syns
HEA x 2 = 12 syns

What you have been doing (I think)
HEB x 2 = 12 syns
HEA x 1 = 6 syns
Philly Cheese = 6 syns

So same total syn wise but one less HEA

People who are maintaining take in more HEs than is usual for their plan (which you are not doing) and they do it on a daily basis.

Ok I understand now, I was completely confusing myself :)

Back