Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Puddings Confused about recipe on SW website

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Sam1988, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wondered if anybody could please help with the recipe below:

Baked apple - Recipes - Slimming World

I was looking for dessert recipes and 'Baked Apple' came up which i instantly assumed would have syns or the apple would have to be used as a HEB - but it is advertised as Free with a star above Green saying: (*Add 6 Syns if not using the apple and mincement as a Healthy Extra 'b' choice)
    I've always gone on the SW rule 'don't cook/mash/puree fruit' but this seems to be contradicting itself!! Why is it free on Red & EE but not Green?? Surely it shouldn't be free on any plan! Am i being stupid?! :ashamed0005:
    xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I think its a bad error in asterisk placement. It's the same for all plans I'd have thought. You are correct in the not stewing mashing or pureeing fruit.

4. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Lexie_Dog!! I was starting to doubt my SW basics :)
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.