Confused about solo slim....

mr_boony

Went to my local class last week and instructor said that with solo slim u still stick to the 1200 then 1400 cals only u use the packets instead of making meals. Which I've been doing but some of the packs are over 300 cals which leaves onl a few cals over to add veg in. Las night I made beef bolognese 333 cals and ended up with 4 tiny bits of broccoli to take it to 400 cals, for lunch I had spicy beef and tomato soup 165 cals and 2 bits of cauliflower no way am I getting 5 a day from that! Is there more calorie allowance on solo slim???

Hi Hun, I'm planning to do solo slim for 4 weeks after I've completed Cambridge Maintenance steps so I hope you don't mind me responding to your q. From my research, it looks like the RC calorie breakdown for 1200 is as follows:
Milk allowance - 200
Breakfast - 200
Power snack - 50
Lunch - 300
Power snack - 50
Dinner - 400
From your post it looks like you only used 200 cal for lunch so you can increase this to 300. Also, if you don't want the mid morning or pm snacks, perhaps these calorie allowances could be added to dinner to allow for more veg? Just a thought.

I recieved a little blue booklet detailing the calorie intake etc when I ordered my Soloslim box from RC online - perhaps you could buy it from class I know they sell the little books at mine for £2

Back