confused already

ukmonkey2002

I just started ww online yesterday and im trying to work out how many pro points in Batchelors cup of soup original chicken

I can find it online but not sure if im pointing it right online it says 100g seving is 1pp does that mean that the box of 5 is only 1pp as the full box is 102g?

if so im so happy

thanks its so confusing but ill get there :0)

had a 300g of tomato soup when I put the details in the online calculater it is coming up 5pp per tin but when I search via my online tracker i get it at half of 400g tin 2pp so i put in 3/4 of a tin which equals 300g 4 points .which one is right my head is bursting and its only day 2 lol

It will be the 5pp value that's correct.
Because there isn't half points values, points have to be rounded up or down. So half of a 400g tin might actually be 2.4PP, rounded down to 2. However, if you had two lots of that, it would be 4.8PP, which rounds up to 5PP. It's always best to use nutritional values in instances like this, rather than multiplying points values, because of the rounding.
does that make sense??

Thanks using the online tracker just hope the rest of the stuff I have ate is the correct point values slimming world was much easier to follow but hoping I can get my head around it thanks again :)

have 2 say i find the little pocket calculator invaluble 4 finding the points out,its worth the money i think

Back