Confused By Plans!

That isn't a ruined day... FAR from it!

Is it not? I'm still trying to get my head around this - thank you for making me feel a bit better :). Going to start my diary here tomorrow and maybe that'll make me feel better!
I felt like I was doing really well but didn't know about wraps - it's a shame as I LOVE wraps! Oh well!

Don't worry about it hatchlings... I've had a horrible day at work and my willpower has gone out of the window. I'm guessing about 8,000 syns have passed my lips! X

Oh no - I'm sorry it was so horrible :( I hope tomorrow is much better :) and it's a new start too :)

Just ruined my day with a wholemeal wrap!! I had no clue they couldn't be HEB but they're not - argh!! I'm over my syns by 1 now :( and had NO healthy extras - I thought I was doing well!

One extra syn can't ruin a day - it's only 20 calories! And you aren't doing well if you aren't having your healthy extras. They are there for a reason - well, two reasons - calcium and fibre, both of which you need.

FYI - there is a wrap - the only one in the world - that can be used as a HexB!! They are the Bfree wraps and 1 is a HexB. You can buy them from asda in the 'free from' section, not the bread section. And PS - you've definitely not blown it - 1 syn is nothing. Draw a line and if it makes you feel better have one or two less today x

Don't worry about it, 1 wrap won't ruin your day, I would guess that is about 7-9 syns. Asda do a wrap thats counted as HEB I think its called Bfree or something like that, they are very nice.

Its a new day today so good luck xx

I'm a fussy eater and a carbaholic and only ever done WW before so was completely open to the world of SW! I started on EE and over the past 3 weeks have lost an amazing 10lb :D

As I hardly eat any meat I thought I would give Green a go and I've actually found it easier as I can have 2 He A's & B's ;)

I'm going to do green all week and see if I notice much of a difference! My consultant says make the plan work for you so you can do different every day! Good Luck everyone!

One extra syn can't ruin a day - it's only 20 calories! And you aren't doing well if you aren't having your healthy extras. They are there for a reason - well, two reasons - calcium and fibre, both of which you need.

I know I meant to have them, I understand nutrition and the theory behind it all - I just got confused. It felt like it was going well despite that mess up and had planned to factor more in - will do better today :). Tons of fibre from veg thankfully :D!

I'm a fussy eater and a carbaholic and only ever done WW before so was completely open to the world of SW! I started on EE and over the past 3 weeks have lost an amazing 10lb :D

As I hardly eat any meat I thought I would give Green a go and I've actually found it easier as I can have 2 He A's & B's ;)

I'm going to do green all week and see if I notice much of a difference! My consultant says make the plan work for you so you can do different every day! Good Luck everyone!
Well done!! Sounds like you did really really well to begin with and like it's really working for you :)

I limit it to three eggs per day and I don't eat them every day now either (when i first restarted I lived off eggs!) only because it can make you a little constipated.

Drink lots of water... I try to have 3 or 4 big glasses a day and find it really helps with the weight loss.

Thanks - I'll try to do the same although there was another on my salad for tea - oops! I'll try and keep it to 3 or less today haha!
I am really really bad at remembering to drink too - gotta push myself :)

FYI - there is a wrap - the only one in the world - that can be used as a HexB!! They are the Bfree wraps and 1 is a HexB. You can buy them from asda in the 'free from' section, not the bread section. And PS - you've definitely not blown it - 1 syn is nothing. Draw a line and if it makes you feel better have one or two less today x

I worked everything out in the end and I was actually 1.5 under so phew! I'll be more careful today :D

Don't worry about it, 1 wrap won't ruin your day, I would guess that is about 7-9 syns. Asda do a wrap thats counted as HEB I think its called Bfree or something like that, they are very nice.

Its a new day today so good luck xx

Yeah it wasn't a normal wrap so I had to work it out using the calculator and it ended up being 6.5 so it wasn't the end of the world - I'll try and avoid them in future unless I can't think of anything else :D

I worked everything out in the end and I was actually 1.5 under so phew! I'll be more careful today :D

There you go see, you were bang on plan afterall yesterday! :)

I know I meant to have them, I understand nutrition and the theory behind it all - I just got confused. It felt like it was going well despite that mess up and had planned to factor more in - will do better today :). Tons of fibre from veg thankfully :D!

There's calcium in some vegetables too, so you will be fine. And it's just one day, and you don't seem to have got things very wrong at all. Everyone is confused to start with, believe me you aren't the only one!!

There's calcium in some vegetables too, so you will be fine. And it's just one day, and you don't seem to have got things very wrong at all. Everyone is confused to start with, believe me you aren't the only one!!

Today I've had my HEs already :D!

Back