• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confused by super noodles!?

I can't undestand the nutritonal infomtion on the packet. It's 100g in total. The calorie content is apparently 124 for 100g as served, but somehow is 254 per half pack made up? How can this be as I am adding only water to the noodles!

If it is 254 per half pack how can a pack be free when the calorific conent is so high?

Any clues?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bring it on!
i am guessing the weight of the noodles increases and there's usually a little sachet of stuff to add so maybe thats full of calories? So your 50g of noodles becomes 100g when its made up or something? Bit confusing though.
Yeah I guess the weight increases as they absorb water, but can't understand where the extra calories are coming from. I guess it could be the sachet, but that is a LOT of calories for a little sachet of sauce. Would make it about 350!?

How can something with 500+ calories be free? I don't understand that!!

Silver Member
I guess it is the same with any free food really though. If you have a large portion of pasta like i normally do you can probably easily rack up 500 cals but because it is being expended on high energy filling food it is free food.

wants a body to love!
they are 100g when cooked and be careful they are not free they differ from 3 and half to 6 and half on a green day and 9 to 24 on orginal days!
Ohhh I didn't realise they weren't free. Thank you for the warning, glad I found out before I ate them! lol
yeah the low fat ones are free so I was told...well they better be cause Ive been eating them loads this week lol
I'll have to pick some of those up this week then. I was clearly getting a bit muddled up. Thank you for letting me know
The low fat ones taste amazing! I love the chicken noodles.