confused by super noodles!?

Lady Mhoram

I can't undestand the nutritonal infomtion on the packet. It's 100g in total. The calorie content is apparently 124 for 100g as served, but somehow is 254 per half pack made up? How can this be as I am adding only water to the noodles!

If it is 254 per half pack how can a pack be free when the calorific conent is so high?

Any clues?

i am guessing the weight of the noodles increases and there's usually a little sachet of stuff to add so maybe thats full of calories? So your 50g of noodles becomes 100g when its made up or something? Bit confusing though.

Yeah I guess the weight increases as they absorb water, but can't understand where the extra calories are coming from. I guess it could be the sachet, but that is a LOT of calories for a little sachet of sauce. Would make it about 350!?

How can something with 500+ calories be free? I don't understand that!!

Ohhh I didn't realise they weren't free. Thank you for the warning, glad I found out before I ate them! lol

yeah the low fat ones are free so I was told...well they better be cause Ive been eating them loads this week lol

I'll have to pick some of those up this week then. I was clearly getting a bit muddled up. Thank you for letting me know

The low fat ones taste amazing! I love the chicken noodles.

Back