Confused! Hex a /b

Hi

Have only just started sw and thanks to my lovely friends am doing it at home to see how I get on ( previously a ww online member but bored though did lose three stone ...)

Have been looking at food diaries and really confused by people's use of healthy extras. I thought could pick one a and one b each day but in diaries I see them used more than once? Have planned to start Using half milk and half cheese some days as won't get through the milk ( when not at work and drinking loads of tea!) but just wanted to check?

welcome to SW :D

Right if your doing original(red) plan or green plan your allowed 2 of each healthy extras A & B

Its only on Extra Easy plan where you only have 1 of each, A & B healthy extra xx

Your welcome.

well you could make your own mac cheese? or use as syns :)

When I started SW originally the only options were Red (original) or Green days.

I know a lot of people prefer the Extra Easy but find it tough to follow the plan properly with getting the 1/3 superfree in with each meal.

I stick to green every day as I'm happy to restrict my meat/fish if it means I can have the double hex's (although I use my hexb's for meat most days!)

Any questions we are all happy to help :D and good luck to you!

I am a actually finding fitting the super free in fine but because have previously done ww it is feeling very alien on ee to have free foods like pasta and rice! Thanks for your help I will definitely be making mac cheese as a keen cook and that'sy daughters favourite!!!

i love having EE days. having my potatoes/pasta with meats, its as if im not on a diet :)

Back