Confused re. Hex a

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Amazon84, 6 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Amazon84

Amazon84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know if ive put this in the right section, but I have just had my food diary come back in the post and my consultant has circled where I've have had philadelphia light and ricotta and said that these aren't hex and need to be syned and to check of 21 ( in green book) to find out what I can have, so I've looked to check and they're both there - 71g Philly light and 85g of ricotta? Has this changed recently so they now can't be counted as hex a does anyone know?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. llewis

llewis Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(15.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    these are both hex a choices on the EE - thats the plan im following & i checked the web site couple of mins ago for both of those & def there

4. Amazon84

Amazon84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah thankyou, I did end up talkin to my C and she was really apologetic and said she hadnt seen it on the list :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.