confused :-S

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Meggie-Moo12, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Meggie-Moo12

Meggie-Moo12 Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys, I ususlly follow green days but want more meat but im not sure sometimes if im following a red or EE. For breakfast I had 2 scrambled eggs (tiny bit of ss milk and a sprinkle of mozzarella) with two rashers of ww bacon, a asda meat free glamorgan sausage and some beans YUM!!! Ive made a huge pan of soup (yellow split peas, leek, onion, carrot, turnip and gammon) which I will either have for tea/supper/both. I dont know which day I should follow :-( any help would b appreviated!!! Xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Full Member

It looks as though its an EE but that doesnt cover both a & b heathy options, so maybe you could have something from the choices lists!

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yep Extra Easy but you need more superfree. There's no superfree in breakfast there. You could add some mushrooms or have tomatoes instead of beans.

cupofteapet is right, you need a hexb in there and need to weigh and measure your milk and cheese so you know you're having your full hexa.

ps I'm a sanddancer too but live in County Durham now :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.