Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lydia150970, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Just having a little confused moan really. Was in Tescos today and bought some salted soya beans- thinking that as they were just roasted soya beans and salt they would be free (after all if I roasted them myself and threw some salt on they would be free) - checked on the SW website - no they are 5.5 syns for 28g!!! Just don't understand it.

I'll have these instead of crisps I think until they are used up. They are full of fibre though so thats good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The question is "what have they been roasted in?" - probably oil and that's the reason for the syn value.

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    According to the packet, no oil just dry roasted with salt - hence why I was convinced they were free, I will eat them sparingly, at least for my 5.5 syns I know I am getting a shed load of protein and fibre!!! Every cloud...........

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've bought those in the past mistakenly thinking they'd be free, or at the most, a few syns for the lot.

They are scrummy and I really enjoyed them! But had to limit myself to a handful at a time.

I'm sure you'll be fine with them Lydia :) You have a good tactic!

6. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    thanks hun, I see they do chilli lemon corn kernels now as well, also 5.5 syns for 28g but they definintely are roasted in oil!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.