ProPoints Confused

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by WonderPam, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. WonderPam

WonderPam New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum & am overjoyed that there is a Weight Watchers section. I rejoined Weight Watchers on September 24 after losing 80 lbs (& becoming a Lifetime Member) in 2003. I am really disappointed (& trying not to get upset) that the plan is changing. I haven't been to my weekly meeting yet, so don't yet know about the new plan. What I do know is that I spent $100s for all of the "new" products for both my husband & I (as well as some Christmas gifts) which do not coincide with the new program. We have not yet used most of it & really hope that my Weight Watchers center will honor their word & allow me to return these items. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I look forward to getting to know everyone...
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    if you want to stay on the discover plan we are all over on the subforum?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.