confused

well i checked my weight on Thursday it was a kg less now it seem be +1kg :sigh: ...it is bugging me so much is it cause i m suffering from constipation or periods problem i am not bothered about periods since i have PCO's so they r never regular the first place so what is the reason for the sudden weight gain....:confused: i need help i m on week fourth of SS........

Hi there!! I have been on ss+ for 4 weeks and the same happened to me. One day was 73kg the next 74kg and I had followed the diet. Didn't weight myself for a few days and then when I did again I was 72kg. I think it is the body that retains water for various reasons. If it's hot I tend to retain water doesn't Metternich how much water a drink. It is really a pain when I see the scales showing me I put on weight but I just leave it for a few days and I go back to loosing again. Don't let it get to you, it's not fat, just water.
Hope this helps
Ana xx

i hope it is that or else ill go crazy well now im trying to do SS 100% will hide my weighing machine since when ever its near i tend to stand on it and check now i plan to hide it till my next weigh in so at least i feel motivated being on SS it self is not that easy than seeing scale showing u that u have gained is horrible..............

I know, I use the scale every morning when I get up, it doesn't help as when I don't loose I also feel demotivated so at the moment I'm trying not to everyday. This is a hard diet but the results are great so I guess we need to carry on and stop worrying so much about weight loss daily. I have lost 17 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks so I should be proud really. I hate some food today and I am consumed with guilt at the moment, first food since I started, not a binge but nevertheless food :-(. Will carry on and forget about it.
Ana xx

oh don't worry about it what ever u ate wont add up to ur pounds just do the rest of the week 100% u know on mt first week on SS i had a chicken dinner since we traveled and i was too tired to make shake and believe me i lost 8lbs since i continued the rest of the days without nibbling or big time cheating all u need to do is carry on with rest of the days peacefully ....hey since ur also in ur 4th week did u started some sort of exercise my CDC told me after 4th week well i started going to gym i just want to tone up along with weight loss .....

No I haven't done any exercise for the last 4 weeks. I do walk a lot though with my job. I am off for 2 weeks holidays in 3 weeks so I think I'll be doing a lot of swimming. I feel energetic but I dint think I could handle the gym yet lol!! Yes weight myself this morning and didn't put on wright at all from yesterday :). How much exercise are you thinking of doing?

well so far i m not sure since i lost nearly 10kgs before starting the CD just on exercise so at that time i use to do a lot 45min treadmill....then cycling then another 1/2 hr one on one training with trainer but now since i huv moved and gym is new so i did low intensity of cycling and tradmill tried to do more but since it was only week 2 of SS felt quite lazy.so far planning to do some low intensity and gradually increase cause i got so use to gym that now i seem to miss it some time strange in my case as i use to hate exercising but it surely helps in my condition i.e PCOS.so need to be active...

I put on 3lbs (1.5kg) over night!! :( That was a few days agos and i'm still trying to lose those added pounds. Not too happy with it but hey ho.. i will persevere. It is pretty demotivating tho. Still, my losses in the past have been great so i shall try to keep those in mind :)

I have put on 1 pound this weekend. Had some food Saturday but that was once only for lunch and then just continued the diet. What I think is just carry on and I'll start loosing again soon. Saying that I was really feeling guilty on Saturday but hey its done now so don't let it get to you. I'm sure you'll loose it and maybe avoid the scale for a few days. It's amazing how addicted one gets to the scale and loosing weight, it keeps me motivated I guess. Just keep going girl you'll beat the scale!
Xx Ana

I put on 3lbs (1.5kg) over night!! :( That was a few days agos and i'm still trying to lose those added pounds. Not too happy with it but hey ho.. i will persevere. It is pretty demotivating tho. Still, my losses in the past have been great so i shall try to keep those in mind :)
hey dont worry i went through the same stuff so now my weighing machine is hidden i m looking forward to see what it will show me this week........well i also got addicted weighing my self 10times in a day before going to washroom after it before morning shake after it hehhhe its crazy now im keeping my self away from it and keep on telling my self that i lost 16lbs in 3.5 week its more then enough now if my body needs rest and play let it .........it will get on track next month. i too got pissed off to see +1kg so now i m hoping by end of this week it wount repeat or else ull see a new post by me "i broke the machine:p"

Back