confused

tanya12

can any1 explain to me why im so hungry latley? i am defo in ketosis but really hungry its puzzling me i have had my packs and my salad/veg allowance and drank loooadsa water, its really bothering me now im trying to stick to this but its really hard when im so hungry all the time and i do 12 hour shifts so am a bit low in energy too on top of that it was meant to be my TOTM 9 days ago now but still no show i swear this diet has me all over the place lol

any advice to help me get through this faze

I know how you feel but for me o think is mental hunger rather that physical hunger

TOM always makes me hungry so I would expect its that

Or... Any little extras that might be causing the hunger?? Hidden sugar anywhere?? Xx

How long have ypou been doing it? I posted a similar question last week - it took me nearly 2 weeks to stop feeling hungry even tho I was in ketosis. It was real hunger too - it just eventually went away, maybe it just takes some people longer to adjust?

no i dont think there is any extra sugar as im only using the packs plus a little salad or veg. i am on day 6 today also totm is so late is this normal

TOTM can be disrupted on a VLCD. Most people seem to have the opposite problem and come on early but for some people it's the opposite way. Stick with it. After a couple of weeks you should feel a lot less hungry.

Back