confused

redxx

Right I am so confused about these forums. Is this the same as the cambridge site forum? Or is it a totally different one? It seems that the same posts are on here !!!!:confused:

hi i dont quite get what u mean. sorry im a bit confused ?? there is lots of different sections on this site for different diets

Evening Red!

No it's a totally different forum! However, some members may put the same thread on different forums!

PS Long time no chat! XX

OMG hello camilla, hows you hun? wondered where you'd got to!! lol. Thanks for clearing that up anyway, phew.

This site has many different sections - Cambridge being just one of them. Some questions/posts maybe the same/similar to the Cambridge site ... but is not affiliated.

ooo might check out the meets, thanx.

Great Ive had a look at that link, hope its worked haha, thanx.

Welcome to Minis Red, have a mooch around you will soon suss it all out!

Gx

Gawd, I cant keep up heehee. It'll probably take me a month to read these posts on here. LOL

Looking gurde porgeous WOW

Gawd, I cant keep up heehee. It'll probably take me a month to read these posts on here. LOL

Looking gurde porgeous WOW

you will get the hang of it in no time. i was confused big time when i first joined now i could find my way around here in the dark!!!im addicted!:cry:

Yeah I agree, I could easily become addicted haha. Well, if it keeps us away from the fridge, then Im defo up for it.

Back