Confused??

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi

Sorry to be a pain. I weighed myself a week before i started and it said 13stone9lbs then I went to get weighed yesterday and i was 14 stone then i looked at my own scales today and they were 13/8lbs ??? Are my scales wrong should i stick with the ones at the pharmancy??? :sigh:

I would say stick with the ones at the pharmacy - as long as you're losing (and you can't not ;) ) then why cause yourself the worry of trying to calibrate two different types of scales?! :D

TOTALLY agree stick with your official WI scales

Offical pharmacy scales from me too and you are definately going to lose on the first week...and the week after, and the week after ...as long as you don't cheat ...you will be such a big loser:D obviously in a good way xx

My scales always show my weight about 2kg lighter than at the pharmacy. I know I'm still losing though and don't worry about it - just have to keep in mind the difference.

Sorry but I go by my own scales as pharmacist ones have to be re-set 3 or 4 times before finally wavering between 0-0.5. Plus mine are digital ones that I only got last summer so should be more reliable than theirs..... that and theirs weigh me 2lb heavier lol

Back