Confused??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi

Sorry to be a pain. I weighed myself a week before i started and it said 13stone9lbs then I went to get weighed yesterday and i was 14 stone then i looked at my own scales today and they were 13/8lbs ??? Are my scales wrong should i stick with the ones at the pharmancy??? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I would say stick with the ones at the pharmacy - as long as you're losing (and you can't not ;) ) then why cause yourself the worry of trying to calibrate two different types of scales?! :D

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    everyone is different hun but i personally only ever go on the pharmasists scales,saves any worry xx

5. festivalfairy

Yeah got this fear i wont lose in my 1st week ha ha

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    TOTALLY agree stick with your official WI scales

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Offical pharmacy scales from me too and you are definately going to lose on the first week...and the week after, and the week after ...as long as you don't cheat ...you will be such a big loser:D obviously in a good way xx

8. Kiwi

Kiwi Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    My scales always show my weight about 2kg lighter than at the pharmacy. I know I'm still losing though and don't worry about it - just have to keep in mind the difference.

9. festivalfairy

Thanks Guys x

10. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Sorry but I go by my own scales as pharmacist ones have to be re-set 3 or 4 times before finally wavering between 0-0.5. Plus mine are digital ones that I only got last summer so should be more reliable than theirs..... that and theirs weigh me 2lb heavier lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.