Confused

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
So what do you do with re-feeding and maintenance? I'm re-feeding in 2 weeks but I still want to lose some more weight. I'd like to get to 11st before august. I'm 12st3lb now so i'd like to think I could lose another 7lb on LT before eating again...... What i'm confused with is do you do refeed week and then maintenance products or refeed then healthy food? I asked my pharmacist and all they said was I cut down to 2 LT shakes and a meal so thats totally different to what i've been hearing on here. I don't have much faith in my chemist so if anyone can help me out with what you do for the first few weeks i'd be very grateful as I wanna know what i'm doing before I re-feed.

Mini has a sticky in both forums with what is required on refeed week its really helpful

After refeed week you go onto maintanence - you replace 1 meal a day (or 2 its up to you) and you choose your own style of healthy eating.

Tracy has done low fat and she lost 10lb I think on Maintanence

You could choose low calorie if your into calorie counting, or low carb

Ive chosen to do the GI/GL after re feed as its a lifestyle change.

Good luck hun

Yeah I'm going for GI long term after, I was just confused with what to do when you're coming back onto food and where the maintenance bars came in.

Hi Cathy, I've just done my refeed week and lost 1lb, but I didn't eat everything on the sheet (I didnt have the recommended amounts of carb foods, just small portions).
I am at the moment just eating healthily, trying to eat as much raw veg as is practical, not snacking between meals, and basically avoiding eating the kind of crud I ate pre-diet!
Does anyone know if the 1 LT meal a day on Maintenance is compulsory? Because I don't want to keep buying LT and I'm starting to hate all the flavours!
Surely if we ate a 120 cal meal with no carb it would amount to the same thing?

I dont plan on staying on maintanence for too long maybe 2/3 weeks and then I am going to start reintroducing breakfast.

I figure if I keep a close enough eye on my weight and if it starts to go up ill just go back on the maintanence

If you want to start cutting it down hun then do it I say. Buy a few extra maintanence packs and maybe replace 2/3 brekkies a week for the first 2 weeks.

I dont plan on staying on maintanence for too long maybe 2/3 weeks and then I am going to start reintroducing breakfast.

I figure if I keep a close enough eye on my weight and if it starts to go up ill just go back on the maintanence

If you want to start cutting it down hun then do it I say. Buy a few extra maintanence packs and maybe replace 2/3 brekkies a week for the first 2 weeks.

I will be doing the same, keeping an eagle eye on the weight, I wouldn't want to do this again!
This is where Lipotrim really fall down in my estimation, there's not really any help when it comes to maintenance, yes there is the official sheet of guidelines but it doesn't go into detail about what you're supposed to do after refeed. I am pretty clueless about maintenance, can't seem to find much info at all!

You dont have to have the bars...as long as you can manage with normal foods and not over eat! The bars are there for people who are not sure about reintroducing foods in the right amounts or kinds! Skink i am sure you will be fine matching the cals etc like for like ...i dont intend using maitainance for long either x

I didnt use any maintenance guys, but bthey can be good if you need that extra control of replacing a few meals! I know Harriet gained a few lbs so went on maintenance for a bit to stabilize xx

You feeling better about it hun? x

Back