Confused

Ninja

Silver Member
I notice some people mentioning super free foods. Is that free foods or speed foods? What is a super free food? :confused:

I thought things such as eggs, LF yoghurts, bovril, quark etc were free foods along with whatever is free for that day/plan and speed foods were the ones that have an S or SS next to them in our books.

I don't know what people mean when they say super free :confused:

Sorry for being dim but I wanted to clear this up in my head so that I don't give duff information to anyone :eek:

Hey hun...

I found this confusing at first too... Superfree foods are foods that are free on every plan (Red,Green and EE)

Speed and Superspeed are the foods that are marked S or SS in your book.

Hope that helps. xXxXx

Hey hun...

I found this confusing at first too... Superfree foods are foods that are free on every plan (Red,Green and EE)

Speed and Superspeed are the foods that are marked S or SS in your book.

Hope that helps. xXxXx

Oh ok. So like tomatoes or swede for example are a super free food as they're free on all plans, but peas, baked beans or sweetcorn are not super free cos they're only free on either the red or green day and of course they're all free on EE....phew!!

Have I got that right?

Ok thanks, that's cleared something up for me.
In our group I've only heard speed foods and free foods being mentioned so super free was a new thing for me.

Back